Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut's DVD/VHS Cover PostThu Jun 15, 2006 5:57 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:52 pm2mountainside nj
When I was looking closely at the characters on the DVD cover for South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, I noticed that Stan's sister, Shelly, was on there twice, once on each side. On the left side, she is by Mr. Adler, the alien, Stan's dad and Dr. Mafesto. On the right side of the cover, she's on the right side of Kenny's head, 3 people behind Terrance and Philip. Whoever has the movie, check it out.
Re: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut's DVD/VHS Cover PostThu Jun 15, 2006 7:32 pm Offline
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:08 pm1756
fittyfosho wrote:
When I was looking closely at the characters on the DVD cover for South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, I noticed that Stan's sister, Shelly, was on there twice, once on each side. On the left side, she is by Mr. Adler, the alien, Stan's dad and Dr. Mafesto. On the right side of the cover, she's on the right side of Kenny's head, 3 people behind Terrance and Philip. Whoever has the movie, check it out.

Maybe there's two Shellys and they sometimes combine to create Super Shelly. That's why Shelly is so strong... Anyway, nice find!
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Re: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut's DVD/VHS Cover PostSun Aug 20, 2006 3:08 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:41 pm66My Ass,inside Shit LOL
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
fittyfosho wrote:

Maybe there's two Shellys and they sometimes combine to create Super Shelly. That's why Shelly is so strong... Anyway, nice find!
LOL!
Re: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut's DVD/VHS Cover PostWed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:42 pm6
I've never actually had a close look at the cover... good find!! :cartmancop:
Re: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut's DVD/VHS Cover PostWed Jul 09, 2008 8:45 am Offline
Wed May 28, 2008 7:47 pm60Virginia, USA
Mafesto is also there twice... once on the left with shelly and the alien and then on the right all the way in the back up against the edge of the cover.

and Stan's mom... on the bottom left and right beside Mafesto on the left.

And Father Maxi...haha. on the right above Mr. Mackey and on the left all the way in the back right beside the FBI agent.

And I think 2 Mr. Adlers. One on the left under Shelly and one on the right beside Father Maxi.
"No kitty this is my potpie" -Cartman

Kid at CartmanLand: Daddy Daddy, can I go on the rocket?
Cartman: G*d D*mmit get the f*ck outta my way!!
Last edited by Big-Will on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total. Putting all this data into one post
Re: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut's DVD/VHS Cover PostWed Jul 09, 2008 9:53 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Dude. "Edit" button next time, 'k? And I believe there's another thread like this one around where we went into greater detail. I just don't remember where it is.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts