Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 19 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: kenny comes back for 2 seconds, twice. PostMon Apr 19, 2010 10:55 am Offline
Fri May 22, 2009 10:49 pm1
kenny is immortal, he just keeps coming back from the dead, doesnt matter if it is in next episode or in the same episode.. :lol:
Re: kenny comes back for 2 seconds, twice. PostSat May 01, 2010 2:55 pm Offline
Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 pm1
:zombiekenny: in Spontanious Cumbustion kenny dies in 2 seconds. I guess it kinda goes along with the thread.
Re: kenny comes back for 2 seconds, twice. PostThu May 06, 2010 12:29 pm Offline
Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:55 pm2
Hes sitting in the bus in "World Wide Record Concert" after he died.
Re: kenny comes back for 2 seconds, twice. PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:45 am Offline
Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:22 pm58
milaqt wrote:
In the movie he shows up again after he dies in a song."Its easy mkay" to be exact

Kenny died after "It's easy Mkay" not before.

Kenny came back in cripple fight as well after the giant bird took him away. A lot of people seem to assume he didn't die and just went back to scouts but i assume it was more an animation error.

I think in "ikes wee wee" you can see him in class at the end. Or the back of the head as the camera pans back while Mackey talks about drugs at the ending.

Hell in tons of episodes where Kenny dies early he shows up in class again. I think he even did in 4th grade as well. Sometimes he will show up for a shot in the class after dying then the next shot his seat will be empty.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 19 posts Previous  1, 2