Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
EPISODE GILTCH PostSat Jul 05, 2008 6:29 pm Offline
Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:42 pm2
In heaven vs hell it showed in heaven that peter was a man, but in the easter episode it said peter was a rabbit. WHICH MEANS THERE IS A GILTCH :assface:
Re: EPISODE GILTCH PostSat Jul 05, 2008 10:02 pm Offline
Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:32 pm33
This should be posted in the Bloopers fourm.
Re: EPISODE GILTCH PostSun Jul 06, 2008 4:38 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:37 pm1
I think that much like real life conspiracies, Saint Peter being a rabbit is unfounded to say the least. Good job finding that. I'm always looking for glitches.
Re: EPISODE GILTCH PostSun Jul 06, 2008 5:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
sleepyninja wrote:
In heaven vs hell it showed in heaven that peter was a man, but in the easter episode it said peter was a rabbit. WHICH MEANS THERE IS A GILTCH :assface:

Figured that out, did you?
Re: EPISODE GILTCH PostMon Jul 07, 2008 11:02 am Offline
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:43 pm89
sleepyninja wrote:

It's not really a glitch in the episode, it's more of an instance in which one episode of the show doesn't follow the storyline from a previous episode. You could call it a glitch, but that's not what I usually think of it as.

I've noticed similar instances in other episodes, though. For example, in Butters' Very Own Episode from Season 5, they show a close up of O.J. Simpson's face when Butters' dad says "murderer", implying that OJ did kill his wife. But in the episode The Jeffersons from season 8, one of the cops said that the police department framed OJ.
Another instance I remember of something like that happening occurs within one episode instead of two. In Super Fun Time from season 12, when Kyle points out that the blacksmith at the pioneer village is wearing a digital watch, one of the other guys says "dammit Chad", but later in the episode, the robber/terrorist says that the blacksmith's name is David Palmer, and not Chad.

Also, you have to keep in mind that nobody's perfect. And with the number of seasons and episodes of South Park that have aired, it must be hard to remember everything that was said on the show in previous seasons. And even with the errors in the storyline, I would prefer a very cleverly written show that follows a plot and parodies current events in the news in some episodes (South Park) to a show that is filled with random pop-culture referrances that have nothing to do with the plot (Family Guy). So I guess if it really bothers you that there is a "glitch" in the plot, then just don't watch those preticular episodes. I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't get why it matters that there are errors in the storyline.
Re: EPISODE GILTCH PostMon Jul 07, 2008 5:10 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
It's called a continuity blooper. If this show were a drama, it might matter, but it's a comedy, so it doesn't matter so much.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: EPISODE GILTCH PostThu Nov 27, 2008 9:37 am Offline
Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:00 pm9
theres a giltch on the Michiel Jackson episode (i forgot the name of it, but its of the the 8th season episodes) When there riding their bikes Kenny's arm is on the wheel of the his bike and it looks like his arm is gone (in a way its funny as hell)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts