Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 12 posts
Has anyone else seen the creepy alien reflection? PostThu Jan 22, 2009 8:42 am Offline
Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:41 pm2
I was watching an older episode and noticed a creepy alien reflection on a car window. It was only there for a second but when I rewound, there it was again. At southpark elementary there are Alien face signs up asking "Have you seen me?" Is there a correlation? I've been wondering about this for a while, but I sort of feel like John Nash looking for a hidden message. Does a anyone have something to say about this Alien thing? :mrgreen:
Re: Has anyone else seen the creepy alien reflection? PostThu Jan 22, 2009 8:55 am Offline
Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:05 pm6155in
Yea, the producers put hidden aliens inside of episodes. Though nobody is for sure how many aliens are there or what episodes they appear in. I saw my first alien about three years ago watching Cow Days when the limo pulled up to Cartman. Maybe this is what you saw.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Re: Has anyone else seen the creepy alien reflection? PostThu Jan 22, 2009 9:20 am Offline
Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:28 am2
I noticed that too.
Wasn't that in the episode where randy has a alcohol problem and thinks hes ill
Re: Has anyone else seen the creepy alien reflection? PostThu Jan 29, 2009 5:36 pm Offline
Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:41 pm2
Yes it was the alcohol episode. When Randy is in his red car. There's a second where randy says something, and there's a reflection of an alien there in the passenger side window. It continues back to the kids talking, then when it switches back to Randy in the car, the reflection is gone.
Did you see that?! PostSun Mar 29, 2009 2:52 am Offline
Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:17 am2
In the Bloody Mary episode, pause it at 13:22. Do you see anything? Look at the back window in Stan's dad's car. WHAT THE F*CK?!

I just thought that was really weird and had to point it out. Now i'm going to be looking for more of that crazy sh*t and let me know if you see something new!
LauraLunaticc
Re: Did you see that?! PostSun Mar 29, 2009 3:10 am Offline
Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:46 am1466Ireland
dude thers like a hundred of 'em and of these threads[about the hiddn aliens]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
i wasnt hitting you,i was simply high-fiveing your face
SUM 41 ROCKS!!!
celtic dragon!
Re: Has anyone else seen the creepy alien reflection? PostSun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Post here if you find anything from the second half of last season and first half of this season.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Has anyone else seen the creepy alien reflection? PostTue Jun 16, 2009 9:20 pm Offline
Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:49 am42Orlando, FL
It's in the car reflection, it's driving Leonardo DiCaprio's limo (cow days), and if you notice, it's all over the original SP opening sequence. Almost in every shot, in fact. It's also in, like, a thousand other places.
Just when I think I'm done saying, "Dammit,"...
Re: Has anyone else seen the creepy alien reflection? PostSun Dec 20, 2009 9:52 pm Offline
Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 pm116
there is also one in the biggest douche in the universe. as they were in that stadium thing, an alien appears to be between chef and ms. cartman. you have to look close because it blends in with that woman behind them.
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!
Re: Has anyone else seen the creepy alien reflection? PostSun Dec 20, 2009 10:05 pm Offline
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm1646Why do you wanna know where I live? stalker.
There was also an alien in the episode "Damien" (Season one). When Jesus and Satan are having the all-out brawl, if you look in the audience many times you can clearly see an alien. :mrgreen:

Yes, there is has been an alien in the theme song. (I'm not to sure about the recent one, but in the other ones there definitly has been.) Also, just as a sidenote: if you look closely in the older theme song, you could see footage of both of the little animated construction-paper movies that Matt and Trey did when they were in college.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Re: Has anyone else seen the creepy alien reflection? PostSat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 am Offline
FlyingTBow wrote:
It's in the car reflection, it's driving Leonardo DiCaprio's limo (cow days), and if you notice, it's all over the original SP opening sequence. Almost in every shot, in fact. It's also in, like, a thousand other places.

oh yea i had 2 pause it 2 see it.
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!
Re: Has anyone else seen the creepy alien reflection? PostSat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 am Offline
AxayPaulene wrote:
There was also an alien in the episode "Damien" (Season one). When Jesus and Satan are having the all-out brawl, if you look in the audience many times you can clearly see an alien. :mrgreen:

Yes, there is has been an alien in the theme song. (I'm not to sure about the recent one, but in the other ones there definitly has been.) Also, just as a sidenote: if you look closely in the older theme song, you could see footage of both of the little animated construction-paper movies that Matt and Trey did when they were in college.

R U TALKING ABOUT WHERE THOSE SIGHNS ARE. IT LOOKS LIKE A BLACK AND WHITE ALIEN. AM I RIGHT?
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 12 posts