Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 19 posts 1, 2  Next
Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostSat May 30, 2009 1:21 am Offline
Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:44 am63
When the boys see Cartmans mum eating sh*t on the internet, Stan pukes in front of a cupboard.
When Mole digs out onto the stage, you can see Terrance and Phillip in their chairs, and the helmets they're wearing have a wire which is connected to the chair.
Yet in a closeup of Mole talking to Terrance and Phillip, the wire goes straight up, and isn't connected to the chair.
On the map Gregory has of the camp, the compass has the points labeled wrong.
South and East are the wrong way round. But in the next shots his vomit is gone.
At the USO Show, Kyle asks Cartman a question. But for some strange reason, it's Stan's mouth that moves.
When Satan and Saddam leave the room, after the 'I can change' song, Saddam says "I love you" yet his mouth never moves.
In the film we see Bill Clinton sign a document with his right hand. Bill Clinton is actually left handed. When Big Gay Al sings his song, he sits at the edge of the stage. In a wideshot the soldiers are just watching, yet in a closeup they're all waving lighters. When Brian Boitano is shown skating, the judges gives him a score based on a scale of 10. Figure skating uses a scale of 6. I am so F*ckin' good at finding these things. :cartmanlaugh:
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostTue Jun 02, 2009 2:01 pm Offline
Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:43 pm29
WTF man how do u even notice these things are u like a super
nerd or are u just that into south park like the rest of us :?: :!:
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostSun Jul 25, 2010 3:38 am Offline
Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 am2
I think I found one. Its when the boy's are wearing the T&P t-shirts in the lunch line. First Kyle and Stan have different shirts. The camera goes in for a close up and they have the same shirt. When the camera backs up they have different shirts again.
Someone confirm this
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostThu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 pm Offline
Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 am3
Yeah, I saw that too. And Craigs shirt changes too whenever he's outside the School Counselors office but he's wearing a different shirt at lunch when they all leave. :craig:
Plus in the beginning Kyles door closed from top to bottom
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 am Offline
Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:22 pm58
Also when Mackey says anyone wearing a Terrence and Phillip shirt has to leave the school Kenny leaves. Yet he was not wearing one.
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostSun May 15, 2011 3:14 pm Offline
Mon May 09, 2011 5:24 pm14
hah! :unhoodedkenny: when stan pukes onwendy the puke dissapears the next scene when every1 starts singing at the end of movie sme1 confirm plz
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostWed Jun 15, 2011 6:19 pm Offline
Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm43
when they are singing "What would Brian Boitano do?" Cartman Stan, and Kyle say sh*t but cartman has a V-Chip so he shouldve been shocked while singing it.
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostWed Jun 15, 2011 7:54 pm Offline
Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 pm20
Ha nice, do you guys LOOK for these or just happen to notice them? :gaykenny:

PS isn't that smilie Mysterion? If so why does it say gaykenny in the colons? This isn't a movie correction or a correction at all, just wondering on the smilie.
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:53 pm Offline
Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm43
ScottBrown wrote:
Ha nice, do you guys LOOK for these or just happen to notice them? :gaykenny:

PS isn't that smilie Mysterion? If so why does it say gaykenny in the colons? This isn't a movie correction or a correction at all, just wondering on the smilie.

Thats a smilie from the episode South Park is gay when kenny bought a hoodie that looked like that so ya.
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostThu Jun 16, 2011 8:32 pm Offline
Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:48 pm19
Supposedly Terence and Philip switch spots in one scene before the execution. One I noticed myself however is that when Liane is tucking Cartman in at night the moon is behind their house, but then you see through the bedroom window that the moon is now in front of their house, something that wouldn't happen within minutes time at the most.
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostThu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 am Offline
Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:36 am46
I am impressed! Im gonna have to show this to some people... This is interesting...

(PS someone tell me when the South Park Movie was made... Ive been wondering that for 6 years...
After 6 long months, Sketch is back.

Don't let the proctologist with a
hammer get you!
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostTue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostTue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
dusty506 wrote:
when they are singing "What would Brian Boitano do?" Cartman Stan, and Kyle say sh*t but cartman has a V-Chip so he shouldve been shocked while singing it.

Cartman is out of frame during any swearing in the lyrics, so you actually can't confirm he's singing on those parts.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostTue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
And sometimes when he IS in frame, he's munching away on Cheesy Poofs.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Mistake's in Bigger Longer And Uncut. PostTue Aug 02, 2011 1:31 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Big-Will wrote:
And sometimes when he IS in frame, he's munching away on Cheesy Poofs.

Yes indeed, though I don't think that happens during Brian Boitano. It definitely happens during La Resitance.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 19 posts 1, 2  Next