Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 10 posts
grampa marsh/marsh incest PostSun Oct 11, 2009 5:50 pm Offline
Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:56 pm4
this is a blooper that has confused me for a long time. Grampa marsh has appeared in many episodes and is obviously known to be stan's grandfather. what confuses me is which side of the family is grampa from? in the fantastic easter special he is known as randy marsh's father and also in the one where they take the licenses away from seniors. but also in a different episode (I cant remember which) sheila (kyles mom) is talking to stan's mom and refers to grampa as her father. so what i am wondering is which side of the family is grampa from? because from what i'm seeing right now it looks as if mr. and mrs. marsh are siblings and stan should be a freak baby.
Re: grampa marsh/marsh incest PostSun Oct 11, 2009 7:33 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
I think maybe she just refers to him as 'father' because her own parents are dead. To call an in-law 'mom' or 'dad' is not uncommon.
Re: grampa marsh/marsh incest PostSun Oct 11, 2009 8:13 pm Offline
Pip Tweek wrote:
I think maybe she just refers to him as 'father' because her own parents are dead. To call an in-law 'mom' or 'dad' is not uncommon.

nah like sheila was talkingto stans mom and said "your father" normally if smeone is alkingto someone elsetheywould say father in-law
Re: grampa marsh/marsh incest PostSun Oct 11, 2009 10:29 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
In "My Future Self N' Me," Future Stan (a naked man) tells the Marshes whom they were before they got married. Sharon Marsh was Sharon Kimble (or Kimball). As Pip Tweek said, it's not unusual to refer to your parents in-law as your parents, especially if your own parents die.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: grampa marsh/marsh incest PostTue Oct 13, 2009 7:19 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
In "My Future Self N' Me," Future Stan (a naked man) tells the Marshes whom they were before they got married. Sharon Marsh was Sharon Kimble (or Kimball). As Pip Tweek said, it's not unusual to refer to your parents in-law as your parents, especially if your own parents die.

yes i understand that it's not uncommon to refer to your own inlaws as your parents but it was sheila saying "your father"
Re: grampa marsh/marsh incest PostTue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Sloppy writing then. Trey!!!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: grampa marsh/marsh incest PostWed Oct 14, 2009 5:12 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Sloppy writing then. Trey!!!

lolz trey=GOD =P matt=jewfroed GOD
Re: grampa marsh/marsh incest PostSat May 07, 2011 2:10 pm Offline
Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm91
This reminds me of one of the Spanish 1 class's projects, the family tree. (I'm in Spanish 2) You were allowed to do your real family, famous families, or cartoon character's.
Some kid did South Park, and I giggle every time I see it on the wall.
According to it:
Kyle's parents had Stan's parents and Butters. Stan's parents had some incest going on, and had Mr. Garrison, Kenny, and Kyle. Butters married Cartman (LOL) and they either had male pregnancy or adopted Stan and Chef. :P
Most. f*cked. Up. Family. EVER.
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...
Re: grampa marsh/marsh incest PostFri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 am Offline
Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:11 am4
In the Wall-Mart episode Shelia says "Sharon, isn't that your father?" and she says something along the lines of "Yes, Wal-Mart hires the elderly and disabled."
Re: grampa marsh/marsh incest PostSat Jul 30, 2011 12:05 pm Offline
Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:34 pm169Oh God it's the Sayans!!
Incest is gross lol.
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 10 posts