Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
SP- BLU, T & P- Not without my anus & others PostWed Nov 05, 2008 5:04 am Offline
Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:32 am336Hell
Do not know if this is so much a "blooper", i dont really belive in this blooper crap, But, Why does Sudam Huiesen have a Canadian Mouth when he is Arab? Maybe it was easier for trey & Mat to do the voices for him or something, Im just thinking out loud. The first time i watched this i was like 8, n i knew the difference between white and black and canadian characters to normal characters. But it got me confused with the arab. I knew sudam huisen was arab, who didnt? But it screwed my head up. WHY DOES SUDAM HUISEN HAVE A CANADIAN MOUTH?
Solitude and Sin, Calm my nerves with Gin. Sleep, wake up and do it all again.
Re: SP- BLU, T & P- Not without my anus & others PostThu Jun 06, 2013 1:12 pm Offline
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am37
My theory is that originally T&P were only cartoons and that "Without My Anus" was in cartoon land. I think that later on Matt and Trey thought it would be funny to make all Canadians have T&P heads.

Ike always had that weird head but people didn't used to call him Canadian, they used to say his head was shaped like a trash can which makes me think when Matt and Trey originally designed that head it wasn't solely for Canadians nor was it a Canadian head.
Re: SP- BLU, T & P- Not without my anus & others PostThu Jun 06, 2013 2:04 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
My theory was always that Saddam was half Canadian.
Re: SP- BLU, T & P- Not without my anus & others PostThu Jun 06, 2013 2:22 pm Offline
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am37
Also some Canadians don't have weird faces.

Eg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsKEPLBgJu0

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts