Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 3 43 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostThu Mar 09, 2006 5:41 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:34 pm307Back and Forth Across the States
Let's all just say, the movie is awesome. They did great. A cult classic. Anything else that Pat O'Brien could say....
Code:
[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/jewbetcha/74c8a12d.jpg[/IMG]
PostFri Mar 10, 2006 4:24 am Offline
Sat May 28, 2005 12:34 am2610Eureka, California 95503
^I couldn't agree anymore! One of my favorite Matt 'n' Trey movies all time! :D Just because I'm bored, I'll list a scene from the movie.

Coop: "You know what Reimer?"
Coop: "One Day I'm going to open a sports bar!"
Reimer: "Come on, Coop!"
Reimer: "Hurry up!"
Coop: "Alright, I just got to finish watering the bushes."
Coop: "Dude, I don't want to go a party with a bunch of losers from High School."
Reimer: "I know dude, but it's Brittney Kaisner; and I really want to f*ck her."
(Coop & Reimer look at the front door)
Coop & Remier Together: "Dr.Kaiser!"
Dr.Kaiser: "Do I know you two?"
Reimer: "Yeah, we graduted with Brittney?"
Dr.Kaiser: "You graudated..?"
Coop: " Of course we did, cockBEER!"
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
PostWed Mar 15, 2006 3:16 pm Offline
Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:40 pm2Aurora, CO
I've seen interviews where Matt & Trey kind of make fun of the movie, and even an episode of South Park made fun of it (Stan to Kenny: "This is just like when we got our money back for BASEketball.")

But I think the movie is great. It is up there in my top five all-time favorite films.

Do Matt and Trey really look down on the movie a bit in hindsight? I hope not.

When I recommend it to people, I just warn them to be in a "silly" mood before watching it. It's also funnier the second time through it.

Matt and Trey did a great job with that movie.
PostWed Mar 15, 2006 10:35 pm Offline
Do Matt and Trey really look down on the movie a bit in hindsight? I hope not.

They really don't look down on their "movies", they more questioned why, and how it's taking so long to make. For instance, "South Park Bigger, Longer & Uncut", they were trying to make season three episodes for Comedy Central (due to a due date) and trying make a movie for Paramount at the same time. Matt 'n' Trey, the writters, producers, animators etc.. were going back and fourth making both "the show" and "the movie." The postive thing was that their office(s) were only 'one mile' apart' so it was easy just to pack up and go back and fourth.

For "Team America", Matt 'n' Trey said they proabley would never do a another maironete movie again, due to the time they had to spend on the move set (mostly Trey) directing and produceing the film.

Overall, they really don't look down on their movies, they just don't like the time they have to spend on them (directing, producing, acting, editing, filming; etc).
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 3:56 pm Offline
Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:45 pm1
Yeah BASEketball is awseom. I love it!
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 4:08 pm Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:33 am4354Liverpool, UK
ColoBeerGal wrote:
I've seen interviews where Matt & Trey kind of make fun of the movie, and even an episode of South Park made fun of it (Stan to Kenny: "This is just like when we got our money back for BASEketball.")

That's just a reference to how bad they think BASEketball done in the box office... I LMAO when I first heard it XD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 11:26 pm
Using a kid totally inappropriately = classic David Zucker!!
PostFri Mar 24, 2006 4:04 am Offline
Jay C wrote:
ColoBeerGal wrote:

That's just a reference to how bad they think BASEketball done in the box office... I LMAO when I first heard it XD

When I was heared it off "The Passion Of The Jew," I was shocked to hear Stan reply with the BASEketball remark, and Kenny agreeing. But it was in all good fun! Trey and Matt were just poking themselves in the sides for their previous movie/work.
Cartman Army
I lived in a pissant town PostFri Mar 24, 2006 8:24 am Offline
  • YIM
Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:22 pm3Kansas City, MO
that had a VERY limited rental selection, (i never watched scarface until I was 16) and I remember when we "discovered" BASEketball, ooooh my goodness, we rented that thing pretty much every weekend, knew the lines word for word, that was my sh*t. and i remember I actually got suspended one time, I didn't like school anyways, so for me it was cool when the teacher was bitching me out to just say, "cock".... and she would stammer, and say, "what did you just say?" I was like, "what?" and so she would continue on with her lil shpeal (sp?) and I would always throw a "cock" in there, hehehe, funnest game EVER when it came to school faculty, that and leaving cock shaped suckers on their desks, that was a good one too. But getting back to the movie, when are they going to make more movies?????? I want more of trey and matt's genius on film! please! please! cock.
PostSat Mar 25, 2006 12:53 am Offline
Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:17 pm15Australia
Love this movie! Love Trey. Love Matt. Love Dian.
Everytime I watch it, I'm in hysterics. It's so randomly funny. Has the best lines:

"You're gonna go out there & make that shot or I'm gonna shove your head so far up your f**kin ass you'll have to wear yourself as a hat!"

also

"Live damn you. Live!!" Freakin hilarious! :lol:
PostSat Mar 25, 2006 7:38 pm Offline
^Yes the whole movie is packed with unlimited infamous quotes, scenes, songs and dramtic scenes between Coop and Ms.Jenna Reed.

You can't recall the most dramtic scene where Coop was talking to Ms.Reed (Jenna) about Reggie Jackson..

Ms.Reed (Jenna):"Mr.October?"

Ms.Reed (Jenna):"The guy from the 'Chip an Dales' calander?"

Coop:"No, I'm talking about Reggie Jackson."

Coop:"I caught one of the three homeruns that he hit in Game three of the World Series."
Cartman Army
PostSat Mar 25, 2006 11:06 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
Gonna have to step in with the quote here....

Why do you do it Coop?

Mr. October.

The guy from the Chippendale's calendar?

No, that was Dwayne Zaccamore... I mean whoever it was...

...f*cks the sleeve on his favorite jacket...
PostSun Jun 25, 2006 5:42 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:17 pm693Buffalo, NY
Wow, I saw BASEketball for the first time last night.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
PostSun Jun 25, 2006 5:44 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:35 pm1411Canada, North America
I wanna see it so badly. I download and it didn't play properly. I'm gonna download again during the summer.
PostSun Jun 25, 2006 5:47 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:17 pm693Buffalo, NY
Amazing film!!
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 3 43 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next