Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 5 70 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 6:48 pm Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:06 am555Brighton, UK
Um... I'm npt sure if you can call the scene especially hot but it sure is hilarious! x) I love it that it was their own idea! They didn't practise and only took 2 takes... i can't really even think of them practising the whole thing :D Matt once said that that was like the hardest thing he'd ever had to do but i don't quite believe him... he seems to be A LOT more into it than Trey does :roll:
PostTue Oct 17, 2006 11:49 am Offline
Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:37 pm135UK
Oh my god, that scene was freakin' hilarious. When my friend brought it over she kept saying about how this one scene was just the funniest thing she'd ever seen and as they were building up to it, I just kept going "No way...they're not really...oh my god they are" and I could tell my friend was about to crack up and then it happened and I was crying it was so funny.
Trey's like trying to do it all romantically and Matt's just way more into the tongue action, ahaha. Ohhh priceless.
Apparently they gargled the strongest listerine they could find beforehand though so they couldn't taste anything. Pussies XD
Hello, I'm a British person!
PostTue Oct 17, 2006 12:20 pm Offline
Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:05 pm481
That scene was pure awesome. They looked so cute. :wink:
PostSun Mar 18, 2007 6:16 am Offline
Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:24 am188Your house... I'm watching you MWAHAHAHAHA
Ahahaha! That scene was hilarious, i watched it like seven times! I haven't seen the full movie though. It was soooooooo funny and i guesse kind of hot. And the way Matt was into it. my school is doing a play and my two guy mates have to kiss, they said they're gonna do it excactly how matt and trey did it. Lol!
And its not ment to be a comedy play...
oh yeah and the fireman... i was like XD
Big Will wrote:
Quote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan
PostTue Jun 05, 2007 1:54 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
Matt and Treys kiss. :P Nice to know I'm not the only girl here who was all warm and tingly over it. LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CNl4ygpBfEo
PostSun Jun 17, 2007 2:27 am Offline
Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:17 am1core area, alaska
First off Id like to point out that the first time I watched that movie I was hella strung out on heroin and I loved it... the next time I watched it I was quite sober and it just wasn't as magical of a movie as I originally thought lol.. the kiss however was still just as orgasmic. Thought Id share.
because sharing is caring.
Woo.
PostSun Jun 17, 2007 8:05 am Offline
I just watched BASEketball last night, first time for a while. The kiss remains to be hilarious x) I wish I could make screen caps out of it. I mean, there seems to be only the 2 different shots available from it and I want more, more, more :cartmanlaugh:
PostMon Jun 18, 2007 2:35 am Offline
  • YIM
ne_ner wrote:
First off Id like to point out that the first time I watched that movie I was hella strung out on heroin and I loved it... the next time I watched it I was quite sober and it just wasn't as magical of a movie as I originally thought lol.. the kiss however was still just as orgasmic. Thought Id share.
Woo.

Yea, makes sense.

I've noticed most of MnT's interviews are better when you are strung out too. :lol:
PostThu Jun 28, 2007 12:30 am Offline
Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:01 am8Sarasota, Florida--Where seniors come to die
Just_Jackie wrote:
ne_ner wrote:
Woo.

Yea, makes sense.

I've noticed most of MnT's interviews are better when you are strung out too. :lol:

Can't really relate to being strung out on heroin while watching anything from/with Parker and Stone but I can relate to anyone that would agree watching their material is some of the best sh*t when you're stoned off your ass.
PostThu Jun 28, 2007 12:33 am Offline
I'm not one to get turned on from watching two men tongue-wrestle *cough* MATT! *cough*. But that was pretty f**kin' funny. I wonder how they felt afterwards.
PostThu Jun 28, 2007 4:26 am Offline
Efilnikufesin wrote:
I'm not one to get turned on from watching two men tongue-wrestle *cough* MATT! *cough*. But that was pretty f**kin' funny. I wonder how they felt afterwards.

Yup, I don't really understand how anyone can consider it hot or anything, I mean THEIR kiss... In some cases such action could turn me on but not in this! Definitely! :cartmanlaugh: It was, though, pretty f*cking funny indeed. I'd like to see the film before they said "Action!" and after the "Cut!" and they said that it took like two takes, I'd kind of like to see them uncut too.
PostSun Jul 01, 2007 8:13 am Offline
strumpfhose wrote:
Efilnikufesin wrote:

Yup, I don't really understand how anyone can consider it hot or anything, I mean THEIR kiss... In some cases such action could turn me on but not in this! Definitely! :cartmanlaugh: It was, though, pretty f*cking funny indeed. I'd like to see the film before they said "Action!" and after the "Cut!" and they said that it took like two takes, I'd kind of like to see them uncut too.

Supposedly, from what I read in an interview, Matt "blanked it out, like a car accident."
PostSun Jul 01, 2007 11:43 am Offline
Efilnikufesin wrote:
strumpfhose wrote:
Efilnikufesin wrote:

Supposedly, from what I read in an interview, Matt "blanked it out, like a car accident."

Yeah, I read it too. What does it even mean, though? Like you just bare it to your subconscious or something? How can you compare a car accident and a gay-kiss in that sense :cartmanlaugh:
PostWed Jul 11, 2007 1:00 pm Offline
  • YIM
Well since we got to see Matt and Trey kiss in BASEketball I wonder if we will see a Stan/Kyle or Cartman/Kenny smooch on South Park? I mean we already saw the boys in the outfits they were wearing in that scene in the movie.

BTW...I can't really say for certain about Heroin, but eat a bunch of fermented mandarin oranges and then watch Oragzmo. Dude!

BTW Kissing Matt can't be bad. I mean, #1 he's hot and #2 his lips taste like a $10 smoothie I'm sure so it can't be all that bad.
PostWed Jul 11, 2007 1:33 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Just_Jackie wrote:
Well since we got to see Matt and Trey kiss in BASEketball I wonder if we will see a Stan/Kyle or Cartman/Kenny smooch on South Park?

Why? They already did it.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 2 of 5 70 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next