Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 5 70 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostFri Sep 14, 2007 12:56 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
jennyfields wrote:
I want to sully the waters of the Lagoon of Peace in that man-sandwich!

O..M....G.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... :cartmanlaugh:
Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!! PostThu Apr 10, 2008 2:11 pm Offline
Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:24 pm3
That kiss was so orgasmic... maybe it should have belonged in Orgazmo!!

And as for a kiss with the cast of South Park, I'm almost 100% CERTAIN that Cartman is gay, and I have suspicions that Butters is bisexual...

BUT, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES would I ever want to see them together! I hate Cartman (I'll will admit that he is HILARIOUS) and Butters is so innocent, I know Cartman would only take advantage of poor Butters :(

I wouldn't mind Butter+Stan, Butters+Kyle, Stan+Kyle, or Butters+Kenny(without the jacket) though.
Thinking on that, maybe Stan+Kyle would make the most sense, it would be pretty much identical to Trey+Matt, since they do those voices respectively.

And don't even get me STARTED on lesbian kisses... It would probably have to involve Wendy, (wouldn't that make a great episode? Stan finding out Wendy's a lesbian!) and maybe Bebe or some other minor female character.
Yeahhhh I'd have to say that today is definitely a Shpadoinkley day.
Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!! PostFri Apr 11, 2008 4:30 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
MischaArielle wrote:
And don't even get me STARTED on lesbian kisses... It would probably have to involve Wendy, (wouldn't that make a great episode? Stan finding out Wendy's a lesbian!) and maybe Bebe or some other minor female character.

Actually I'm rather proud of Matt and Trey that they have gone 12 seasons without any outrageous lesbian stuff. Like in "Follow That Egg" I honestly feel lesbians were portrayed more honestly than they are in most TV shows...which is the long legged...long blond hair...huge tits...huge red lips etc. So, big ups to MnT on that.
Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!! PostFri Oct 09, 2009 12:05 am Offline
Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 pm28
Ahaha, that kiss is as epic as much as it is hilarious. And very hot indeed. That poor, poor fireman... he probably has nightmares about it all the time. :lol:
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!! PostTue Oct 27, 2009 3:06 am Offline
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 am15
I dunno why that kiss is so awesome... but it is.

And I don't know why!!!
Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!! PostTue Oct 27, 2009 11:27 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
OMG THAT KISS WAS SO HOT!! Like with tongue and everything! *is totally going to watch it again* It = the movie.
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!! PostThu Oct 29, 2009 11:09 pm Offline
Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:50 pm1
this movie was a joke and it sucked balls, suck on that trey for making a sh*tty movie.
Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETBALL!! PostSat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 am Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm105Fairfax, VA
Just watched the kiss on YouTube, and... well, it made me grin, but I wouldn't say it was "hot" -- it was too obviously played for laffs. Now, if Trey and Matt had really thrown themselves into it and taken off their shirts like the two rugby dudes in this cellphone commercial... well, let's just say that "Mini-Me" would stand up and applaud. (And then I'd probably be assumed bodily into heaven from witnessing something so unlikely, yet so f*cking awesome.)
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!! PostWed Nov 18, 2009 6:56 pm Offline
Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:14 pm17
ugh. i'll love them forever for throwing that into the movie. m&t really love to spoil their fangirls <3

when i was little (like, probably 11) this was my favorite movie and that kiss is what made me love slash in the first place.
Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!! PostSun Dec 13, 2009 7:35 pm Offline
Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:34 pm2
The fireman still cracks me up. And I have to admire anyone comfortable enough with thier sexualty to pull that off. Damn, I do love some nice man love!

Sort by  
Page 5 of 5 70 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5