Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 57 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Sep 29, 2008 4:10 pm Offline
Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:49 am6NY
I personally think there should be a new south park movie. I mean the first one was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! and everyone I know loved Imagination land, but I dont really think Imaginationland counts as a movie casue It was just 3 episodes strung together. I want a another movie. Post If You Think the Same!!!!!
****The one and only****
>Dan the Man<
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Sep 29, 2008 5:15 pm Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
they were thinking of making imaginationland into a movie, and i have no idea why they didn't! it would've been great. but i totally agree, they definitely should make another movie...even team america was awesome!
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Sep 29, 2008 7:37 pm Offline
Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:04 pm65Phoenix
im sure matt and trey would be super excited to make another movie... >.>
Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Sep 29, 2008 8:23 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Yes, they've been super excited to make one for some nine years now. :P

They ain't making one until they're sure it'll rock your socks off, okay?

The writers wanted to make Imaginationland into a movie, but Trey said it just wasn't good enough for that, so they made three episodes out of it.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostTue Sep 30, 2008 11:50 am Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
lol Oh wow.

These threads are like a dime a dozen. In the meantime, they will make one when they are ready.

Don't they hate making movies anyway?
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostTue Sep 30, 2008 12:09 pm Offline
Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:14 pm2
i totally want them to make a movie it would be so tight. It should compile all there greatest struggles and it should be like superhero stuff with Towlie and Mr. hanky and Al Gore

:D
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostTue Sep 30, 2008 12:59 pm Offline
if al gore's in it, they must bring in manbearpig! :D
eames
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostTue Sep 30, 2008 5:02 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Let's post really bad ideas for a new South Park Movie!

"March Of The Towels"

- an evil scientist who has been spying on Towelie confronts him, snatches off a few of his fibers (and gets his TNA) and makes an army of "evil towels" to take over the world. Only Towelie, the original towel, can save mankid, but only if the boys can stop him from getting high long enough to do it!

120 minutes, rated PG-13
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed Oct 01, 2008 11:48 am Offline
just pg-13? anything made by them should at least get an R rating :mrgreen:
eames
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed Oct 01, 2008 12:24 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
One of these days.....

When the time is right.... :tweek:

it will happen!!! :chaos:

(hopefully soon!)
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed Oct 08, 2008 10:51 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:35 pm9Indiana
Of course!! Although to me, Imaginationland counts and I am very happy that they made that, it was/is amazing. But why wouldn't I want to see another south park movie when the creators are consistently funny? Keep it up guys!
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostTue Oct 28, 2008 3:26 pm Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:21 pm2
i agree but making movies isnt an every day thing :santa:
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostSun Nov 09, 2008 9:20 pm Offline
Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:41 pm39
another south park movie would be cool, but I'd rather them make another non south park movie like team america. i don't think they could top BLU anyway
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Nov 10, 2008 11:40 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Agree with pretty much everything that's been said above; they should wait until they're sure the next movie isn't going to be a disapointment, but I really want to see SP in the theaters so I hope to see a movie of it. Maybe they'll make a film when they arn't pressured by making the seriese, when it ends? Hope it doesn't end up a made-for-tv movie or anything.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! PostTue Nov 11, 2008 4:43 pm Offline
Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:32 pm1
YES there definitley should be a new movie. Its overdue. The guys need to go with a whole new idea and plot for a movie.
It should also include a lot to do with Randy, butters, Gerald, garrison along with the boys. (they make the show in my opinion) as does cartman

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 57 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next