Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 4 57 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostFri Aug 21, 2009 2:47 pm Offline
Sat May 09, 2009 12:07 am3
What if (god forbid) the series last so long that it becomes stale and no one wants to watch another South Park Movie? That would be horrible. Why not do the movie while the series is still going strong like they did the first movie. Bigger Longer and Uncut was made so early that we don't get to see Butters, Token, and the other secondary characters take part in the adventure. It is definitely time for another South Park Movie. It's of course all up to Matt and Trey. So we will have to wait and see.
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostFri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
An4wan wrote:
What if (god forbid) the series last so long that it becomes stale and no one wants to watch another South Park Movie? That would be horrible. Why not do the movie while the series is still going strong like they did the first movie. Bigger Longer and Uncut was made so early that we don't get to see Butters, Token, and the other secondary characters take part in the adventure. It is definitely time for another South Park Movie. It's of course all up to Matt and Trey. So we will have to wait and see.

Well Matt and Trey already said they're going to end South Park with a movie. They're probably gonna end South Park after Season 15 which'll be done airing November of 2011, then they might take a break through December and January and then probably start the movie around February and have it out in August.
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostFri Aug 21, 2009 5:14 pm Offline
Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 pm2474A place with lots of sheep and ecstasy.
RideTheLightning wrote:
An4wan wrote:

Well Matt and Trey already said they're going to end South Park with a movie. They're probably gonna end South Park after Season 15 which'll be done airing November of 2011, then they might take a break through December and January and then probably start the movie around February and have it out in August.

its okay with me. lol
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostFri Aug 28, 2009 7:18 pm Offline
Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm12Philippines
I agree very much I like another movie to be made. :D
Hello world and all who live in it!!![white][/white]
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostSat Sep 05, 2009 10:17 am Offline
Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:43 am21
The way I see it, South Park could run at least a total of 3 movies and get away with making a nice mint out of it, although I believe there should be an endcap movie, why not make some even more rater R mayhem that gives a bigger bang and cheap shots on the silver screen than is allowable on television? That alone would be more than worth the price of admission, but then again that's just me the long term avid fan of the series talking. No other movies? Anyone in South Park would say that is weak and uber lame. Just ask Cartman. I hope for another movie. Until that time, screw you guys, I'm going home.
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostSat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 am Offline
Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 am1
Yeah ive been anticipating a new SP Movie for a while. You could count Imaginationland as a Movie but it's really just 3 episodes packed together. If that's true that they wanna wait to end the series with a Movie, that's just fine. I do not look forward to that day though...
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostSat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 am Offline
Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:53 am166Up the loch
Well for some, Imaginationland is considered a movie. It would be nice if a cinema release movie was made at the end of the whole series run, at least by that time I'll be old enough to go see it.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostSat Sep 26, 2009 8:04 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
In a Q&A session in Michigan this week, Trey said that every time they consider making a movie, the show swallows that up and we get at least two episodes about it. Consider Cartoon Wars, Go God Go, Pandemic, and other recent two-parters, and then Imaginationland. Imaginationland would have been a South Park movie, but they ran out of ideas for new episodes, and boom! Three Imaginationland episodes! So if you think it's time for a movie, watch for two-part episodes or three-part episodes.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostSat Sep 26, 2009 1:05 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Scotland wrote:
Well for some, Imaginationland is considered a movie. It would be nice if a cinema release .....

I would love to see Imaginationland in theater; that would kick ass.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Sep 28, 2009 8:10 am Offline
Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:25 pm2
I wish they would redo the 64 video game. That was, by far, the best multiplayer ever. As for a new movie. Please do one.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 8:30 pm Offline
Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm3
Well gang. you might wont to see a move but can you help come up with one? There is a school that put the flying spagetti monster in frunt .Where did thay git that idea?? I would love to see it on the big screen. You would too :assface: Yes i know my spelling suckes that is my special needs :tp: I think thay need to pull a star trak and do 5 to 7 moves after it ends :craig:
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostSun Nov 15, 2009 9:40 pm Offline
Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:19 pm1
Absolutely they should make another movie!

Sort by  
Page 4 of 4 57 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4