Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 4 57 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostSun Dec 28, 2008 10:37 am Offline
Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:28 am1
They should really make another movie. South Park movie or any movie. I was really exited when i heard about MY All American but are they really doing that?
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostSun Dec 28, 2008 11:23 am Offline
Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:23 am21Maryland
I agree.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostTue Jan 13, 2009 12:24 am Offline
Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:18 am1
So many funny things they could do for a south park movie.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed Jan 14, 2009 9:51 am Offline
Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 am5
They did imagination land. they are basicly 3 episodes but they did breate one dvd just for imaginationland....
KENNY DIDN'T GET A BIG PART :( :assface: :gaykenny: :unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny:
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed Jan 14, 2009 11:29 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
If they do make another SP movie, it will be the last thing about South Park we see. The show will be over by then.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed Jan 14, 2009 11:40 am Offline
Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:05 pm6155in
That is unless they extend the contract. But I don't think they are going to make another SP movie.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Jan 19, 2009 5:18 am Offline
Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 am176Where women glow and men plunder
I somehow do not think the contract will be extended.
What i'm curious to know is what are they gonna do AFTER south park? Like, Movies? A reality comedy TV show? Another aninmation? ... Un answered questions.

Speaking of unanswered questions when are you guys gonna like answer / update the FAQS?
Just call me Z-J

Check out My DA Art

OMG, OMFG, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING CKECK THIS sh*t OUT
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostFri Jan 23, 2009 2:48 pm Offline
Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:12 am15
They said in an interview they will finish south park off with a movie.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Jan 26, 2009 12:24 am Offline
Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 am176Where women glow and men plunder
Yes I know that, I'm talking at least a year after south park completely finishes.
Are they gonna do another show? Surely they wont just stop.
They will eventually have the urge to make people laugh again. I'd like to see them having their own show instead of animation.
Like MADtv but in their own thing you know?
Just call me Z-J

Check out My DA Art

OMG, OMFG, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING CKECK THIS sh*t OUT
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Jan 26, 2009 9:23 pm Offline
Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 pm7
I don't know if they could top off Bigger Longer and Uncut, that movie was just epic, it was perfect in my opinion.

I don't know if I would like a new South Park movie, I like the shows older format. I'm glad they made a movie pretty early on, unlike The Simpsons which got stale by the time they finally made a movie out of it.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Jan 26, 2009 9:27 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
I read in a different thread that making movies stresses Trey out... I want a movie, but not at the risk of his health.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostMon Jan 26, 2009 10:53 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
Yea, when they make a movie they have to make it in between South Park's runs. So if an SP run ends in April, they need to make the whole movie from May to October or maybe a bit longer or shorter. Either way it would mean they'd get like... a 2 week vacation. So they'd be working from March to November, which would suck ass... especially in the 13th season of a show.

They did say they will make a movie to end South Park. The thing is, you never know when that will be. Maybe they'll end it by season 15, maybe they'll sign another contract until season 20... you never know. The best way to figure out is to buy the DVDs and listen to commentary mini. They usually talk about how they felt about the season, if it was fun, if they want to do more, etc. at the end of the last episode of the season.

And I'm sure they'll have many movies come out after they're fully done with South Park. But I want to see another movie like Cannibal! or Orgazmo in the near future, too bad that probably won't happen. :(
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed Apr 22, 2009 1:34 pm Offline
Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 am4
i would love another south park movie. but i would prefer it to be in parts like imagination land. as it would build tension through the week as you wait for the next part. and make it better to watch.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostTue Apr 28, 2009 1:34 am Offline
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:36 am10
I am sure that if they make a new movie it would be really watched. I mean the one in 1999 was a success, and i am sure that if they make one this year it would be pretty good to.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostSat May 02, 2009 8:03 am Offline
Sat May 02, 2009 7:56 am1
I really hope we get another South Park Movie, I only got to see it last year and now watch it at least once a month, team america 2 would also be high on my wanted list!

Sort by  
Page 2 of 4 57 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next