Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 4 57 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed May 06, 2009 8:57 pm Offline
Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:48 pm1
a new movie would be awesome, it's been a while and with all the absolutely hilarious past few seasons it would be great
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed May 06, 2009 9:05 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
It will be something like- 2012: Cartman destroys the world!! :mrgreen:

It will be the last thing Matt and Trey do for South Park. It will be another soundtrack movie, and it will be good!! :D
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostWed May 06, 2009 9:16 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
I see it as imperative that it happen...
especially as it has been sooo long since the last one!
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostTue May 12, 2009 5:28 pm Offline
Fri May 08, 2009 4:06 pm1
I think they should continue south park my favorite show ever it would be great and also a movie idea:

Cartman finds a device that he thinks is a peice of crap but is really a time machine and travels through time with all the boys exp0loring changing time and history and creation returning from future to past and back again when round and round things get worse and worse to a point that the boys have to repair it but yet so many people want to stop them while others get missed into the time travel with the boys!

R/220 minutes
"Wanna get highhh?!" Qouted by Towlie.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostThu May 14, 2009 7:31 am Offline
Thu May 14, 2009 5:55 am8
I don't think Imaginationland counts as a movie, bur south park - the movie was kickass! and I would tripp if they'd make another movie :D
Noo! Not the Finland..
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostThu May 14, 2009 3:03 pm Offline
Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:22 pm8
:unhoodedkenny: SP IS AWESOME! One of God's best creations. You're right, two movies just isn't enough. They NEED to make another one! For the sake of their fans! But I think it will be impossible to make a better movie than the original one from 1999. But it would be really awesome if they let someone's avatar in that new movie. Say, an avatar that looks like an actual character that just moved in to SouthPark and is a new student in their school?

Please?!?!?!?!?!?! :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :frozenkenny: :tweek: :stanpuke: :chaos: :craig: :cartmanyell: :tp: :gothstan: :zeemole: :timmy: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostSat May 16, 2009 2:45 pm Offline
Thu May 07, 2009 4:33 pm17
I liked Team America. It rocked !! Matt and Trey said it nearly killed them getting it to completion. So no more movies like that one right. Longer, bigger, uncut was awesome. But also very Canadian. How about a new SP movie with Butters, Kenny, Clyde, Tweek, Randy, Gerald, Garrison, Cartman, Stan, Kyle and setup it up like a regular SP episode but just way, way longer. With multiple plots and longer dialogs. You could really delve into each character and bit more and develop some new interesting facts about their dreams, aspirations that has not yet been revealed before. Exellent idea, another SP movie, here here.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostSun May 17, 2009 12:06 pm Offline
Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 am4
i do agree. but they cant just amke another movie just like that . they need a storyline , funding and all that. so it could be sometime before they make a new one.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostFri Jun 05, 2009 10:50 am Offline
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:38 am4
Personally, I think they should definetly make another movie. Considering what Matt and Trey have done in the past, I'm sure they can think of something better than the first movie. Something that goes beyond South Park- around the US, or even the world, so the whole idea is bigger and easier.
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostTue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 pm Offline
Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:49 am42Orlando, FL
Dude, that would kick so much ass. Especially with their production quality as good as it is now. I'm glad they're waiting a bit to make sure it's awesome. Can't wait! (:
Just when I think I'm done saying, "Dammit,"...
Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!! PostSun Jul 19, 2009 12:01 am Offline
Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:03 pm20
OMG YA bigger, longer and uncut r deffinatley on my top 10 list of things i <3. a new movie would be amazing. it should show kenny unhooded again :unhoodedkenny:
me && my friends would be so happy if there was a midnight premire we'd b there even @ the risk of getting grounded. whats ur fave part of the movie? i cant decide. its the best movie ever.
<333
Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostFri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 pm Offline
Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:09 pm2
That soundtrack was awesome. We need more songs like those

Besides, crappy movies get sequels every other year. It's been how long since the SP movie came out?

[User banned for a week for not including a poll in a Polls thread, thus making it necessary to move the thread to General SP Discussion]
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostFri Aug 07, 2009 3:36 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
A) Yes it was.
2. 10, 11 years
D) Not such a great idea actually. They said if they ever do another movie, it'd be the one to end the series... because they'd like to end the series with a movie. There's probably a better way to word that... but I can't think of a way to end this sentance, so... The End.
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:08 pm Offline
Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm1199Candy Island
Err...where are the polls options?
Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie? PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:34 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Oh hey, didn't notice that. Wrong forummmm...

Sort by  
Page 3 of 4 57 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next