Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Music/Soundtrack to ALL FILMS..... PostThu Oct 16, 2008 2:41 am Offline
Thu May 29, 2008 11:15 am1
I dont know about you guys, but one time i watched South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut with my mom on Thanksgiving 5 times. The only reason we kept having it repeat is because of the music. This is the only movie (and musical if you wish to label it as that, which i have no problem doing) that i know of that i can watch back to back to back.

And lets not forget Cannibal: The Musical.
I'm not sure which of the 2 i like more, both have great music, funny and decisively clever lyrics ("She's a Super-king-kameha-meha BIATCH!", vs "Your lips, your smile, makes my little life worthwhile, there's nothing we couldnt do, when i was on top of you"), and both have choreographed dance scenes (Cannibal not so much but that's the joke, and the dance bit from It's Easy M'kay, my favorite).

OH lest we forget Team America soundtrack,
which i saw in theatres with my father and 2 brothers, all of which we're dying laughing (my farther being quite a stern man who likes little, enjoys South Park mostly because "its able to adapt to change because episodes are made weekly on the fly", he's a doctor and his favorite episode was the Golden PSP, for more than one reason). America, f*ck Yeah!, i mean how can that not get stuck in your head for hours, and of course we all now know how much freedom costs ($1.05).

Hell, lets open discussion to even the little song while Coop was in the car in Basketball, funny, admit it.

Discuss
Re: Music/Soundtrack to ALL FILMS..... PostThu Oct 16, 2008 9:43 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
"Montage" is my favorite of their songs.
Re: Music/Soundtrack to ALL FILMS..... PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:03 pm Offline
Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:31 pm2
Now your a MAN! :o
Re: Music/Soundtrack to ALL FILMS..... PostWed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 am Offline
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 am15
There is MANY music in Matt and Trey's productions (movies, SP, TAWP, etc)

They have so much talent for music, voices (not only for voicing characters, that are awesome, but for singing too, Trey has a good singing technic and a natural great voice) and arrangement.

I'll like to ask many questions about their recordings, but geek ones... like who directed the kids choir in "Dead, dead, dead" and so, but don't know where.

I (really) love you guys... :D

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts