Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 14 posts
The Movie PostThu Mar 26, 2009 1:57 pm Offline
Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:40 pm3
Can anyone tell me what happened to certain scenes that I remember from when I watched the South Park movie in the cinema on the day of release-UK?

Kenny had a speech, the mole does a parody from "a few good men" etc...

Only me and the guy I watched it with that day have seen these clips. They do not appear on any DVD or deleted scene anywhere? Are we crazy or can someone fill us in on the big secret!! :santa:
Re: The Movie PostThu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 pm Offline
Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:46 pm1
No, sorry idc.

UP.
Re: The Movie PostThu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm Offline
Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:40 pm3
Then why make a post. i take it you just travel around making idc posts all over the net. Your gonna spoil it for all the nice users...ya baw.
Re: The Movie PostFri Mar 27, 2009 5:56 am Offline
Thu May 11, 2006 5:10 pm4
I know the kenny speech was a lot longer than "good-bye you guys" :unhoodedkenny:
Bigger, Longer but was it Uncut!? PostFri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 am Offline
Thu May 11, 2006 5:10 pm4
Did anyone spot the missing scenes from when the movie made the jump from the silever screen to DVD and video. There was at least 2 cut scenes that seam to have been erased from history.

The first of theies, is in the first meeting between the boys and the Mole when asked for the truth the Mole tells Kyle that he can't handle the truth and pushes him down the front step. This is not even on the deleted scenes

Also the other that i can garentee was there when the movie was Uncut is Kenny speech was a lot longer than "good-bye you guys" i couldn't beleve when i saw the cut version on DVD that there was no mention of this.

There is a select few people that i have encountered that remeber this and all of them saw it in the cinema in the first week of release
Re: Bigger, Longer but was it Uncut!? PostFri Mar 27, 2009 10:24 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
B£nny wrote:
Did anyone spot the missing scenes from when the movie made the jump from the silever screen to DVD and video. There was at least 2 cut scenes that seam to have been erased from history.

The first of theies, is in the first meeting between the boys and the Mole when asked for the truth the Mole tells Kyle that he can't handle the truth and pushes him down the front step. This is not even on the deleted scenes

Also the other that i can garentee was there when the movie was Uncut is Kenny speech was a lot longer than "good-bye you guys" i couldn't beleve when i saw the cut version on DVD that there was no mention of this.

There is a select few people that i have encountered that remeber this and all of them saw it in the cinema in the first week of release

The first one I vaguely remember. The second one I certainly remember.

And there's more...

Kyle sits at the computer about to send a message out to other kids.
Familiar version - Kyle: Let's see, I gotta put out an all-access E-mail.
Alternate version - Kyle: Let's see, I gotta put an all-access bulletin on the Internet.
Note: Given that Kyle is using a Web browser at the moment, the alternate version is spot-on.

Kenny's ghost appears to Cartman for the first time
Familiar version - Cartman wears green pajamas with the Snacky Smores bear design
Alternate version - Cartman wears white pajamas with the Snacky Smores bear design

Right after that scene, Satan is at his crystal ball anticipating the execution of Terramce and Phillip when Saddam walks in
Familiar version - that scene begins with an explosion, and horns in the background
Alternate version - that scene begins with horns but no explosion

The rescue, as Cartman goes to turn off the alarms and the Mole goes for Terrance and Phillip
Familiar version - Most soldiers were green uniforms, but some wear blue
Alternate version - All soldiers wear green uniforms

Kyle reasons with his mom before she shoots Terrance and Phillip
Familiar version - Kyle: Whenever I get in trouble you go off and blame everybody else.
Alternate version - Kyle: Whenever I get in trouble you go out and blame a bunch of other people.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Bigger, Longer but was it Uncut!? PostSat Mar 28, 2009 9:10 am Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
Is that all of them?
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: Bigger, Longer but was it Uncut!? PostSat Mar 28, 2009 10:12 am Offline
Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:19 am190
Will, wasn't there some extra stuff that was sort of another hidden plotline or something involving a girl spying for MAC? I vaguely remember there being a few paragraphs about that by a guy called Fruitbowl a few years ago. Then his site went offline and all his stuff disappeared, so I can't really say for sure.
Re: Bigger, Longer but was it Uncut!? PostSat Mar 28, 2009 10:41 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Probably his ideas. I don't recall that being mentioned as a subplot anywhere else.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Movie PostSun Mar 29, 2009 10:27 am Offline
Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:05 pm29
Hmmmm... I think I remember it, but i'm gonna watch it again today, and I'll re-post here if I see it. :tp:
Re: The Movie PostSun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 am Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
acrock13 wrote:
Then why make a post. i take it you just travel around making idc posts all over the net. Your gonna spoil it for all the nice users...ya baw.

That's pretty trollish, dude. I don't know, either.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: The Movie PostSun Mar 29, 2009 12:19 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
acrock13 wrote:
They do not appear on any DVD or deleted scene anywhere? Are we crazy or can someone fill us in on the big secret!! :santa:

The movie you see on DVD has been modified. The scenes have been lost forever unless someone has an unmodified version floating around.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: The Movie PostSun Mar 29, 2009 1:10 pm Offline
Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:05 pm6155in
If someone has the extended version I want it on here...NOW

Wii fit man wrote:
acrock13 wrote:

That's pretty trollish, dude. I don't know, either.

IDC = I don't care.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Re: Bigger, Longer but was it Uncut!? PostSun Mar 29, 2009 8:17 pm Offline
Thu May 15, 2008 5:46 pm73Mr. Jenkins Ranch
You know what? This makes a lot of sense. I seem to remember first seeing the movie on Skinemax or one of those channels, and remember a scene where you saw the Mole go inside his house and slap his mother's ass. I never saw this again anywhere else, and just convinced myself I was mistaken. If there are two separate movies, please tell me more about this.
"Don't touch me! I've had my nuts broken, body poisoned, have been made love to in the ass by three dozen 40-year-old men—I just wanna go home and take a, a hot bath!" -Stuart McCormick

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 14 posts