Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next
THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostTue Nov 23, 2010 5:23 am Offline
Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:12 am7
is there anything that mat and trey cant do? it seems everything they touch turns to gold, honestly who would think that these two guys with some cardboard cutouts woud ever be as famous and funny as these guys..... lol ide like to c the creator of family guy to try and do a show on broadway -.- (never gonna happen)...... Can't wait to c bet its gonna be the best thing since the movie hope it does well with the cridics :assface:
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostMon Nov 29, 2010 9:04 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:04 pm17Milwaukee, WI
I just wish I could afford to see it on Broadway, let alone make it to NYC. :\
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostSun Jan 09, 2011 3:49 am Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:26 am6
has anyone seen it yet? will it be made in dvd as well? hmm
We were born to die
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostWed Jan 12, 2011 12:17 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
YaodadaMing wrote:
has anyone seen it yet? will it be made in dvd as well? hmm

Um, it's a play, not a movie. Plays don't usually get a DVD release.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostWed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 pm Offline
Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:40 pm1
Celebrate Trey Parker and Matt Stone's new musical "The Book of Mormon" by watching their first Musical "CANNIBAL! THE MUSICAL"

http://www.hulu.com/watch/155284/cannib ... commentary
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostTue Apr 05, 2011 11:22 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
nick1c wrote:
is there anything that mat and trey cant do? it seems everything they touch turns to gold, honestly who would think that these two guys with some cardboard cutouts woud ever be as famous and funny as these guys..... lol ide like to c the creator of family guy to try and do a show on broadway -.- (never gonna happen)...... Can't wait to c bet its gonna be the best thing since the movie hope it does well with the cridics :assface:

Your Family Guy note made me LOL. Anyway it has been getting amazing reviews! I bet you anything that it will be nominated for Tonys and win! I bet they'll take home best writing, direction (not that I have seen Trey direct live actors on Broadway personally, but I have faith in him), and musical. :mrgreen:
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostFri May 20, 2011 3:54 pm Offline
Fri May 20, 2011 3:01 pm8
icenick from Iceland.

Me and my brother are gonna travel to New York to see the musical. Can't wait to see it.
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostMon Jun 06, 2011 8:06 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
nick1c wrote:

I agree with the whole FG thing, and wow didn't know it was a movie. Wish I could make it to NYC to watch :(
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostMon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Um, it's a play, not a movie...
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostThu Jun 09, 2011 6:38 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Um, it's a play, not a movie...

Perhaps you can create a section titled "Musicals" or "Broadway" and move this thread there? Who knows... maybe this won't be their last musical?

I suggest this because people don't seem to get that this isn't a movie... yet :wink:
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostThu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
That's up to nall. That's also up to Matt and Trey - if they end the show before making another play, this site won't be here.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostThu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
That's up to nall. That's also up to Matt and Trey - if they end the show before making another play, this site won't be here.

The site won't be here even to stream the episodes? Damn, I better start buying the dvd packs!
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostSat Jun 11, 2011 11:19 am Offline
I'm going to NYC This summer!! :gaykenny:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostSat Jun 11, 2011 11:36 am Offline
CartmansWhore wrote:
I'm going to NYC This summer!! :gaykenny:

lucky... wish i could.
Re: THe B00K OF MoRMoN PostSat Jun 11, 2011 11:38 am Offline
LOL I knew it was a play but I thought it was based off an old movie, apparently it's not. Wow, honest mistake

Look what I found :D

'Book of Mormon' favored to sweep Tonys: http://specials.msn.com/A-List/TV/Book- ... d=29074457

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next