Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 13 posts
Baseketball and Orgazmo PostFri Sep 17, 2010 8:25 pm Offline
Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:10 pm1
I feel that baseketball and orgazmo are two really funny movies that a lot of people do not know about. This is because those movies came out before Matt Stone and Trey Parker were really famous. Now that they have a giant fan base I feel like they should put them back into the theatres so that they can get the views that they deserve. I think we should make a push for this to happen.
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostFri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 pm Offline
Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 pm10
Basketball was my favorite especially when Trey made the Mr.Garrison and Cartman sound
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:34 am Offline
Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:50 am3
"oh yeah i forgot about how much doug reemer cares about kids!!!" lol cracks me up every time! love those films n thinks theyre ahead of their time in regards to their popularity if they came out like 4 years ago or summin theyd b much more well known n an even bigger hit than wen they were originally released in the 90s. matt n trey i salute u!!!!! :lol:
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostTue Apr 05, 2011 11:14 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
oney2828 wrote:
I feel that baseketball and orgazmo are two really funny movies that a lot of people do not know about. This is because those movies came out before Matt Stone and Trey Parker were really famous. Now that they have a giant fan base I feel like they should put them back into the theatres so that they can get the views that they deserve. I think we should make a push for this to happen.

I doubt they would ever be re-released in theatres, but they should re-release them on DVD/Blue-Ray with new special features/interviews and everything in between =) Sort of like an anniversary special edition except it would be a "we just wanted to remind you all how awesome Trey and Matt are edition"
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostMon Jun 06, 2011 7:05 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
HAHA Just saw Orgazmo the other day :P
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostMon Jun 06, 2011 8:06 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Baseketball's making the rounds in the $5 bin at Wal-Mart right now.
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostTue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 am Offline
Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:14 pm5
ChefLeg83 wrote:
"oh yeah i forgot about how much doug reemer cares about kids!!!" lol cracks me up every time! love those films n thinks theyre ahead of their time in regards to their popularity if they came out like 4 years ago or summin theyd b much more well known n an even bigger hit than wen they were originally released in the 90s. matt n trey i salute u!!!!! :lol:

too true
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostSat Jun 11, 2011 12:43 pm Offline
"f*cked your sister!"

haha Love this line from Baseketball
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostSat Jun 11, 2011 5:05 pm Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 am43
Anyone remember Cannibal! The Musical? It is on hulu movies for free right now. It played a major part in starting the careers of the beloved Matt and Trey.

There is quite a bit to laugh at in all of their work.
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostFri Apr 06, 2012 12:41 am Offline
Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:35 pm5
Orgazmo is one of the funniest films EVER MADE! I've watched it so many times!
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostSun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 pm Offline
Sat May 28, 2011 7:16 am25
baseketball was truly hillarious I loved it!
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostMon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 pm Offline
I remember watching the trailers for these movies and always thought these guys were already movie stars I just hadn't heard about, then a while later come to find out they're behind SP as well. Amazing how big they've become :D
Re: Baseketball and Orgazmo PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:35 pm Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:22 am59McLe, VA
BASEketball was definitely ahead of its time. If that movie came out now with the same names attached, comedy fans would be salivating over it. The VHS special features didn't make the DVD release, and rumor has it there is other cut footage out there, so a special edition re-release would be sweet!

As for the OPs idea to get either of these movies back into theaters, start a petition for it on Facebook or some such. Or see if your local area has a movie club. If you can guarantee so many people will come see it, a local theater may be willing to do a special group screening one night.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 13 posts