Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
Nymag "Latter-Day Saints" Trey Parker Matt Stone article. PostTue Mar 08, 2011 12:16 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Matt has a son?! PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:18 am Offline
Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 pm4
Re: Matt has a son?! PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
It's the natural progression of things. We already knew he got married over a year ago. The more surprising thing is Trey living with a woman who has a 10 year old son. Trey and his wife split up a few years ago.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Nymag "Latter-Day Saints" Trey Parker Matt Stone article PostTue Mar 08, 2011 4:23 am Offline
Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 pm4
no, don't get me wrong, it's amazing that he's a father now, it's just weird that we got some news about it one year later. Although I don't check out the production blog regularly so I don't know how much they reveal about the guys, I guess, there could've been written something like "congrats, Matt" :wink:

do you think the kid is black? 8)
News Flash PostTue Mar 08, 2011 1:17 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
So you're telling me they're both full-fledged "family guys" now? Hmmmm. No, really: HMMMM! I wonder if this could be the actual reason behind all the shifts and changes the show has gone through over the last couple of years.
Re: Nymag "Latter-Day Saints" Trey Parker Matt Stone article PostTue Mar 08, 2011 2:43 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
almost_epic wrote:
...Although I don't check out the production blog regularly so I don't know how much they reveal about the guys...
...do you think the kid is black? 8)

Extremely little to nothing at all. Not there anyway.
And I don't know, but in any case, ^_^ aw.
Re: Nymag "Latter-Day Saints" Trey Parker Matt Stone article PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:17 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
That was a pretty good article. Worth reading.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts