Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Matt and Trey in Esquire 11/16/11 PostWed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
http://www.esquire.com/features/america ... stone-1211

Trey Parker and Matt Stone, Americans.

Enjoy! It's a very good read!
Re: Matt and Trey in Esquire 11/16/11 PostWed Nov 16, 2011 11:34 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Yes, it's quite awesome. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Matt and Trey in Esquire 11/16/11 PostWed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm558
Quote:
But the truth is that Parker and Stone, the creators of the decade's most extreme mass entertainment, are shockingly ... temperate. They say it themselves: "There is a middle ground, and most of us actually live in this middle ground." Consider the short film that launched South Park — The Spirit of Christmas.

On one side, Jesus demanded that Christmas be about remembering His birthday. Santa shouted that Christmas was about giving. They kung-fu-battled until they were rolling on the ground, strangling each other.

"The boys were in the middle saying, 'This is f*cked up,' " said Parker. "Any side who thinks they're totally right is f*cked up. That's the heart of every show."

TOLD YOU! CNN "fairness" doctrine.

Quote:
As they told In Focus magazine a few years ago, "What we're sick of — and it's getting even worse — is you either like Michael Moore or you wanna f*ckin' go overseas and shoot Iraqis... We find just as many things to rip on the left as we do on the right. People on the far left and the far right are the same exact person to us."

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/features/america ... z1dtrad6UU

Another CNN principle: False equivalency.

Quote:
"He's such a dick," said Stone. "You read his book and you're like, 'Yeah, I agree with that. But it's the most dicky way to put it... I think the neoatheists have set atheism back a few decades. And I'm a self-described atheist."

Well, hard to argue there. lol
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: Matt and Trey in Esquire 11/16/11 PostWed Nov 16, 2011 3:43 pm Offline
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm130
Both of them look handsome in the magazine 8)
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts