Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 4 47 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostSun Oct 19, 2008 2:13 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
They live in sunny California. It's hot there. Hence, those colarado boys are probably pretty hot right nah :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostSun Oct 19, 2008 2:21 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
^ :lol: I agree, they are hot
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostSun Oct 19, 2008 3:43 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
superiorsavior wrote:
They live in sunny California. It's hot there. Hence, those colarado boys are probably pretty hot right nah :p

:cartmanyell:
I'm seriousleh, if I was over thyah, I'd say Ay! It's damn hot right nyah over hmyah!
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostSun Oct 19, 2008 3:51 pm Offline
  • YIM
At least they arn't fat, then they'd be even hotter with all the insulation :cartmanlaugh:
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 12:07 pm Offline
OH come on no fat jokes, I know some cool fatties.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Last edited by CartmansWhore on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 12:22 pm Offline
Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:29 pm174New Orleans -- The New Atlantis
Alright, I admit it...I have a huge crush on Matt Stone. Am I ashamed? No. And I'd be happy to be in a Matt Stone/John Stamos sandwich.
Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!

Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonaisse.
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 2:39 pm Offline
I'd rather be in a matt/trey sandwich
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 2:47 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:23 pm4Up your butt..and around the corner
Dude, you like totally read my mind.

Even though they're wayyyyy, I mean
wayyyyyyy too old for me, I'm like completely
in love with them, ahaha.
<insert creative signature here>
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 2:48 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Or have a Matt sandwich served on a Trey.

ba-dum-dum :timmy:
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 4:54 pm Offline
Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:24 am30
I heard they turned down lucrative modelling contracts with Abercrombie & Fitch to pursue their animation...
Much respect to them for that!
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 5:37 pm Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
Benvolio wrote:
I heard they turned down lucrative modelling contracts with Abercrombie & Fitch to pursue their animation...
Much respect to them for that!

seriously? that's awesome.

ok, so they're much older than me, they are S-E-X-Y!!! i think matt it cuter, but i wish he would grow back his jewfro :(
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 5:41 pm Offline
  • YIM
No, I know they are.

Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 5:43 pm Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
wow, nice picture :D
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 6:32 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
In the beginning of South Park I would had said none of them. But Trey does look alot better through out the years. :D
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 23, 2008 6:36 pm Offline
  • YIM
^Because Matt lost the fro^
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Sort by  
Page 2 of 4 47 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next