Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 4 47 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostSat Oct 25, 2008 11:45 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
Benvolio wrote:
I heard they turned down lucrative modelling contracts with Abercrombie & Fitch to pursue their animation...
Much respect to them for that!

LOOOOLLL
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Last edited by CartmansWhore on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostSun Oct 26, 2008 4:56 am Offline
Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:24 pm4
Of course they're hot!
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostMon Oct 27, 2008 3:38 pm Offline
Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:29 pm174New Orleans -- The New Atlantis
superiorsavior wrote:
^Because Matt lost the fro^

I think Matt looks hotter now that he's cut off the fro and grown that 5 o'clock shadow. He looks like a man now, not a boy. And boys have cooties.
Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!

Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonaisse.
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostMon Oct 27, 2008 5:11 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
He might be hotter, but he's not as cute and cuddly looking.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Oct 30, 2008 12:30 am Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
I'd cuddle with them, no problem
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostSat May 09, 2009 8:02 am Offline
Thu May 07, 2009 4:33 pm17
Matt and Trey are as hot as paris hilton and lohan. But hey, we could move the discussion above mere romance hot and sex hot. How about hot as in intelligent, funny, popular, stylish kind of hot. In this sense they are even more hot. :assface:
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostFri Jan 15, 2010 4:12 pm Offline
Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:12 am470Georgia
Haha, I truly adore Matt ^^ <3
Must say, he looks a lot better without the Jew-Fro
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostMon Jan 18, 2010 2:52 pm Offline
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm2500the dangleberry of planet Earth
I don't think they are "hot" but they arent really hard to look at
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostMon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I think Matt's holding up well. Trey... weeellll... y-yeah. :?
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostMon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
BRMBug wrote:
I think Matt's holding up well. Trey... weeellll... y-yeah. :?

Trey is holding up well too. (Warning: they're 40, don't go hard on them.. uhm not literally hard.. :lol:)
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostMon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 pm Offline
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm1646Why do you wanna know where I live? stalker.
Yes I think they are HOt!

Trey is just fine for his age. Don't hate on him!
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostThu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 am Offline
Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 am86
Their minds and personalities definitely compensate for their looks. Don't worry, that's a good thing.
"Some jokes are short and elegant, like a mathematical proof, or a midget in a ball gown"
~Demetri Martin

I am the product of my action, and the slave to my obsession
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostSat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 am Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
Now see, I LIKE threads like this. Keeps things cute and innocent. ;)

Um, as for me, I've always been more of a Matt girl myself. But that's not to say he's "the cuter one". Trey has that "cute boyish look" going on. BUT Matt's definitely the sexier one. :D Trey can't seem to pull off sexy that well. ... Then again, these days, neither one of them seem to be able to pull it off that well! .. People get old man. Especially in the business they're in. They easily look 10 years older than they actually are. I do think, last I've seen, Trey is "holding up" his looks a bit better than Matt. Matt has that stupid hunting beard going on.

Hm. Okay. Sorry. I just took a cute innocent thread and grumbled in it. Not cool. Anyway, they're both cute. But NOT as cute as Zeus!!
I don't have a signature
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostMon Apr 25, 2011 11:51 pm Offline
Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:58 pm2
It would have been cool to have a drunken make-out with Matt after the 2000 Oscars.

But yeah they're both got it going on in the same sense denoted here:
Quote:
How about hot as in intelligent, funny, popular, stylish kind of hot. In this sense they are even more hot.

A sense of humor is hot, and theirs' is burning-piles-of-penises hot.

btw when are the Raging Pussies and Bastard Squad going on tour together.
Re: Do you think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are HOT? PostFri May 13, 2011 6:30 pm Offline
Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:08 pm16
DUDE!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Sort by  
Page 3 of 4 47 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next