Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 50 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostWed Sep 19, 2007 12:07 am Offline
Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:05 pm212Chicago
Do you think Matt and Trey are nice, or jerks?

I ask because the brother of one of my best friends worked on Bigger, Longer & Uncut (I wont name names-he still works in the film industry, but you can see his name in the credits of the film). According to my friend, his brother said of Matt and Trey that one of them is really nice, and the other one is an assh*le. Unfortunately, my friend can't remember which is the nice one and which one isn't.

So, what do you think? If you had to guess, Is Trey the dick or is Matt?
Zubby
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 12:44 am Offline
Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:45 am112
Would he know if he saw their faces?

SuperMaids wrote:
emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 2:54 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Kyle's the nice one. You can figure out who that is, right? :)

Hint: the nice one is the one handling publicity for the show, the one who showed up for the last two special event chats we've had here, the one who was more involved with the creation of this site.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 2:59 am Offline
Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:21 am96Bedford
Matt stone
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 3:20 am Offline
Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 am341
Aren't they both eejits?!?

Who cares if they are naughty, or nice or (to use an Americanism strange to me) jerks?

They are fookin lucky, talented, rich bastards so I say, let's all despise em!

Or we could simply watch the show and enjoy that. :)

P.S. that pic of 'our heroes(tm)' MnT is really old - that's from around the time of TMB promos. Ker-rist but Trey looks like a wreck there.
Last edited by Keejit on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 3:24 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Kyle's the nice one. You can figure out who that is, right? :)

Hint: the nice one is the one handling publicity for the show, the one who showed up for the last two special event chats we've had here, the one who was more involved with the creation of this site.

So Trey is the jerky one? Huh, I thought both seemed super nice. Maybe stress from working very hard can get to Trey?
SuperMaids wrote:
emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 4:21 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Shas'O Marsh wrote:
So Trey is the jerky one? Huh, I thought both seemed super nice. Maybe stress from working very hard can get to Trey?

Yes. Creative types are like that. I'm sure he's nice when he's relaxed, or he wouldn't be married, but he's not to be bothered when he's busy cramming an episode in before the deadline.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 7:16 am Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:06 am555Brighton, UK
Big-Will wrote:
Shas'O Marsh wrote:

Yes. Creative types are like that. I'm sure he's nice when he's relaxed, or he wouldn't be married, but he's not to be bothered when he's busy cramming an episode in before the deadline.

I guess you have to have quite a long temper if you're working with the publicity all that much and nagotiating with the studio and everyone all the time... I can well understand how the pain of creating can get you sometimes.

Big-Will, so you know them personally?
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 7:51 am Offline
strumpfhose wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
Shas'O Marsh wrote:

I guess you have to have quite a long temper if you're working with the publicity all that much and nagotiating with the studio and everyone all the time... I can well understand how the pain of creating can get you sometimes.

The 'all creative types are difficult' description is often abused. It gives the 'creative genius' in question an excuse to behave badly & the people around him/her a reason to accept and allow it.

And it is possible for 'difficult' people to get married - please see Elizabeth Taylor's life for reference... :wink:

MnT's lawyer, Kevin Morris does a lot of negotiating on their behalf. Matt usually, but not always, deals with the press.
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 10:56 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
strumpfhose wrote:

No, but 10 years of following the show can give that impression. :)

Keejit wrote:
The 'all creative types are difficult' description is often abused. It gives the 'creative genius' in question an excuse to behave badly & the people around him/her a reason to accept and allow it.

And it is possible for 'difficult' people to get married - please see Elizabeth Taylor's life for reference... :wink:

I wouldn't put it past Trey to use that excuse.

And it's also possible for (former) womanizers to get married too. ;)

Still, Matt is the more rational of the two, so he's [s]batter[/s]:cartmanevillaugh: better at handling the media and us fans.
My SP Fan Site.

Last edited by Big-Will on Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 12:00 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
They both seem like nice guys who'd be cool to hang out with. I guess it is understandable how Matt would be the nicer of the two though...
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 12:04 pm Offline
Will, what is this batter you speak of? I'm surprised that Matt plays baseball.
SuperMaids wrote:
PostWed Sep 19, 2007 2:08 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
They nice and bad.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
PostThu Sep 20, 2007 3:18 am Offline
Not surprised this thread was moved - surprised it's not closed!
PostThu Sep 20, 2007 8:19 am Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:06 am555Brighton, UK
Shas'O Marsh wrote:
Will, what is this batter you speak of? I'm surprised that Matt plays baseball.

Huh? :cartmannohat:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 50 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next