Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostThu Sep 20, 2007 9:23 am Offline
Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:05 pm212Chicago
Keejit wrote:
Not surprised this thread was moved - surprised it's not closed!

Well, I'm pretty new to these forums, and didn't know if there was a rule about picking on the show's staff.

I decided to go for it. I figured that so many celebrities have been trashed on SP over the years, that it would be hypocritical to not be allowed to make critical comments about Matt and/or Trey. Good to see that the conversation here has been for the most part polite.

Besides, I get the feeling that Matt and Trey themselves would find this thread funny. I could see them both claiming to be the 'assh*le'!
Zubby
PostThu Sep 20, 2007 9:43 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Keejit wrote:
Not surprised this thread was moved - surprised it's not closed!

Well, some members want a general MnT discussion forum, but nall hasn't seen fit to make one, so I'm moving general MnT stuff here.

strumpfhose wrote:
Shas'O Marsh wrote:
Will, what is this batter you speak of? I'm surprised that Matt plays baseball.

Huh? :cartmannohat:

I misspelled "better". See my previous post. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostThu Sep 20, 2007 6:12 pm Offline
Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 am341
Big-Will wrote:
Well, some members want a general MnT discussion forum, but nall hasn't seen fit to make one ....

I'm with Nall (he who misspelled null) on this. There are other places for those discussions - this should be about South Park.

And, yup, I was 'naughty' in posting in this thread and encouraging comment but ... the show's the thing in which we'll (insert some word here) the (insert another word here) of the (again - whatever, you get the idea) !!!

Now that's a thread ... not!
PostThu Sep 20, 2007 9:34 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Since this is in the Matt and Trey section, I say you don't have a leg to stand on. :D On the other hand, since the board is about South Park, this section shouldn't exist. :) I don't care either way.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostFri Sep 21, 2007 5:39 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well, I say since they created the show, there should be at least some discussion about them.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostThu Oct 11, 2007 7:42 pm Offline
Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:49 am13London, uk
I've been lucky enough to meet them twice. once in 2000 and again last year both times in london. They were really cool to me, granted it was for only 5 mins. the impression i got were that they were relaxed and pretty humble just like normal guys. i got hugs from them. hehe and autographs, did the usual fan sh*t.
the 2nd time they did a talk at the BFi in london and i asked them if they think ike hayes left cos of scientology.. (i knew the ansa was yes) and matt answered yes i have audio file clips of the interview too. and when i met them after in the lobby he said it was a good question and he was juts grinnin at me! was kick ass! i also confirmed with trey that we have the same b-day. oct 19! haha
i will link u guys my pics if u want.
safe.
~sophie
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostThu Oct 11, 2007 7:47 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
castkeky wrote:
i will link u guys my pics if u want.

WE WANT.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostThu Oct 11, 2007 8:19 pm Offline
Do Want!

And according to the latest blog, Trey is quite possibly the nicest person in entertaintment.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostFri Oct 12, 2007 8:08 am Offline
Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:49 am13London, uk
Link to pics n review 4 1st meeting:
http://members.tripod.com/~Tibby/treymatt.html

(ps i know sum pics dont work but i will paste in the rest 2moro! Sowweee!)

pic for my 2nd meeting - me n trey only, never got one with matt. :o(

i look proper geeky in this pic. ick! but it IS trey parker tho! he made me melt! allow me!
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostThu May 29, 2008 4:33 am Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
That's surprising to me too. They both seem nice.

I haven't been able to read all through this thread, since I'm only reading it early on a work morning. But maybe there are reasons why Trey gets like that. Business reason over personal, maybe?
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: PostThu May 29, 2008 12:47 pm Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
Shas'O Marsh wrote:
Would he know if he saw their faces?

wait which one is matt and which one is trey?
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostThu May 29, 2008 12:52 pm Offline
Right and Left respectively.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostThu May 29, 2008 5:05 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
What's all this hoohah about debating the show's creators on this site? It's not like they have any other major websites (the movie sites and their personal sites lack forums) so this is the only place to go for Matt and Trey fans, it's their mecca. If any online discussion of them is to take place it's to take place here, in the Matt and Trey section at least.

Who cares if they're nice guys? They make my favourite show and I never have to meet them. From the interviews I've seen, and read, and listened to, and all comments from fans who've met them, and all the youtube vids from fans who've met them, they seem like overly humble slackers (who retain the ability to complete each others scentences). I agree with their works on almost every major issue so they should be the kind of dudes i'd get on with. Maybee they got out of bed the wrong side that day?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostFri Sep 26, 2008 9:03 am Offline
Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:53 am3
Both of them have stated how much they hate making movies multiple times, so I'm not surprised that Trey came across as an assh*le. That film was the first one he directed that involved a major studio and they were doing crazy sh*t like changing things with only a week left so he must have been super stressed.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostSat Oct 18, 2008 11:40 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
Zubby wrote:
Do you think Matt and Trey are nice, or jerks?

I ask because the brother of one of my best friends worked on Bigger, Longer & Uncut (I wont name names-he still works in the film industry, but you can see his name in the credits of the film). According to my friend, his brother said of Matt and Trey that one of them is really nice, and the other one is an assh*le. Unfortunately, my friend can't remember which is the nice one and which one isn't.

So, what do you think? If you had to guess, Is Trey the dick or is Matt?

I have to call bs bc wouldn't u remember things like that? Like if someone was really an assh*le to you? Things like that are hard to forget, oh sorry is he well?
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker

Sort by  
Page 2 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next