Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostMon Oct 27, 2008 1:54 am Offline
Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:32 am336Hell
I think trey has put on weight, that PROBABLY indicats some depression, ALSO: In BASEketball, they had, you know? really deep voices, know i have heard them recently on youtube and things and they sound a bit gay... seriously ....
Solitude and Sin, Calm my nerves with Gin. Sleep, wake up and do it all again.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostWed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 pm Offline
Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:28 pm2
they both look nice :D
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostWed Jan 21, 2009 10:23 am Offline
Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:01 am17
Im not too sure about how nice they are. when i met them it wasnt exacly the best time.
I met them outside of a cvs pharmacy one day, i was taking my grandmother there to get some supplies for her. well low and behold when im walking towards the store out comes matt and trey. Im thrilled, I mean i love south park. So i go up to them with my grandmama in tow and ask them for an autograph. i held out a piece of regular paper since thats all that i had. They said sure, not too happily though. At this point my grandmama asked me who they were, and when i said south park guys she said something along the lines of 'you mean that potty talk show'. this obviously didnt go over well with trey, who was about to sign the paper which he then just dropped. He stared at my grandmama and coldly repeated 'potty talk show?'. when my grandmama was about to say something trey sucker punched her in the stomach. My sweet grandmama fell down gasping for air from the punch that was just laid upon her. trey then started screaming 'potty talk ill show you potty talk bitch' and preceded to hit her square in the mouth, breaking her false teeth. after she collapsed on the ground matt came running up and started kicking my grandmama in the stomach over and over with a huge smile on his face. then she threw up some which made matt stop and trey lean over and say into my grandmama's face 'looks like sh*t is coming out of your mouth not mine'. they then started to turn away when i asked about the autograph. trey turned around and picked up the paper and spat in it. 'hows that for an autograph' he said as he walked away.
this ofcourse did not make me think too highly of them, but later I found out that they had had a bad day. So i cant say whether or not they are nice.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostTue Jan 27, 2009 5:14 am Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:58 pm23
tonedead wrote:
they then started to turn away when i asked about the autograph. trey turned around and picked up the paper and spat in it. 'hows that for an autograph' he said as he walked away.
this ofcourse did not make me think too highly of them, but later I found out that they had had a bad day. So i cant say whether or not they are nice.

Well, everyone has their bad days... :|

You know this thread's funny because my friend asked me a question about them, and I said the vibe I got was that one of them tries to seem like a sweet guy, and one of them tries too hard to seem like a hardcore douche, and that I figured it was the other way around. Hmm...
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostSun Apr 12, 2009 3:17 pm Offline
Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:52 am1
They don't look like the type of guys that would beat up grandmas :\ Matt and Trey seem perfectly nice to me.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostSun Apr 12, 2009 3:40 pm Offline
Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 pm353
Well, if they beat up a grandma over one comment that wasn't meant to be an insult, then they're not nice.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostSun Apr 12, 2009 5:58 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
I did NOT denounce Matt and Trey and praise the HTF guys here.
Last edited by RideTheLightning on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostSun Apr 12, 2009 6:10 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
tonedead wrote:
Im not too sure about how nice they are. when i met them it wasnt exacly the best time.
I met them outside of a cvs pharmacy one day, i was taking my grandmother there to get some supplies for her. well low and behold when im walking towards the store out comes matt and trey. Im thrilled, I mean i love south park. So i go up to them with my grandmama in tow and ask them for an autograph. i held out a piece of regular paper since thats all that i had. They said sure, not too happily though. At this point my grandmama asked me who they were, and when i said south park guys she said something along the lines of 'you mean that potty talk show'. this obviously didnt go over well with trey, who was about to sign the paper which he then just dropped. He stared at my grandmama and coldly repeated 'potty talk show?'. when my grandmama was about to say something trey sucker punched her in the stomach. ....

at this point I stopped reading and had a good laugh.

Thanks dood. :P

RTL, please, for the love of Terrance, don't ever compare SP to HTF. Not even in the same league, let alone ballpark.
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostSun Apr 12, 2009 6:11 pm Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
Quote:
I met them outside of a cvs pharmacy one day, i was taking my grandmother there to get some supplies for her. well low and behold when im walking towards the store out comes matt and trey. Im thrilled, I mean i love south park. So i go up to them with my grandmama in tow and ask them for an autograph. i held out a piece of regular paper since thats all that i had. They said sure, not too happily though. At this point my grandmama asked me who they were, and when i said south park guys she said something along the lines of 'you mean that potty talk show'. this obviously didnt go over well with trey, who was about to sign the paper which he then just dropped. He stared at my grandmama and coldly repeated 'potty talk show?'. when my grandmama was about to say something trey sucker punched her in the stomach. My sweet grandmama fell down gasping for air from the punch that was just laid upon her. trey then started screaming 'potty talk ill show you potty talk bitch' and preceded to hit her square in the mouth, breaking her false teeth. after she collapsed on the ground matt came running up and started kicking my grandmama in the stomach over and over with a huge smile on his face. then she threw up some which made matt stop and trey lean over and say into my grandmama's face 'looks like sh*t is coming out of your mouth not mine'. they then started to turn away when i asked about the autograph. trey turned around and picked up the paper and spat in it. 'hows that for an autograph' he said as he walked away.

I highly doubt that
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Last edited by butters kenny on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostSun Apr 12, 2009 6:53 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
Yea and I met Matt and Trey one time outside of a Shaw's. They approached me and stabbed me in the stomach after I asked them for an autograph. They then Teabagged my barely conscious body. Then I saw the HTF guys and they helped me up and gave me candy and bandaged me up and took me to one of their houses and let their wife give me a hummer.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostSun Apr 12, 2009 7:19 pm Offline
Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:06 pm84
:|
This is always something I have been curious about.
They give off such a mixed vibe in interviews and commentaries. None the less, if I every saw them, I would be terrified to say anything to them because unless they are specifically somewhere to give autographs and talk to fans, is it not always an inconvenient time?

Doubt they would have a reason
to come to MN anyway.
Not much around.

30's I am there as well... it kind of does that to ya.
http://sajinokami.com/

formally sage_emerald
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostSun Apr 12, 2009 11:50 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
RideTheLightning wrote:
Yea and I met Matt and Trey one time outside of a Shaw's. They approached me and stabbed me in the stomach after I asked them for an autograph. They then Teabagged my barely conscious body. Then I saw the HTF guys and they helped me up and gave me candy and bandaged me up and took me to one of their houses and let their wife give me a hummer.

:lol: sure... :roll:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostMon Apr 13, 2009 3:10 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
RideTheLightning wrote:

That's so hot.
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:52 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
OMG i sure hate that i live in this small not-famous country :(
There is no way m&t are coming to Macedonia, so i have no chance to meet them :(
I'm sure there are nice guys
Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys? PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:56 pm Offline
Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:30 pm292Saint George, Utah
The nicest guys you'll ever meet!!! I met them a couple years ago... (in a dream)
Sex, South Park, and Rock n Roll

Sort by  
Page 3 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next