Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
Parker & Stone: public events any time soon? PostMon Jun 02, 2008 11:35 am Offline
Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 am56NY
I've been trying to find public events these fellas will do any time soon. I had tickets to the New Yorker fest. back in 2005 where they were gonna appear and it didn't work out for me so I've been sour ever since... (It's not every day you get to hear them talk about writing.) Does anyone know where I could look it up??

(I guess it'd be the equivalent to a band and their tour dates.)

--Diana
I still remember his oft repeated pronouncement that a man needed a Japanese wife, Chinese food and Scotch whiskey to have a perfect life.

-Martha Nemes Fried
Re: Parker & Stone: public events any time soon? PostMon Jun 02, 2008 11:44 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
*pokes matt and trey to get out of the basment and stop playing Resident Evil 4 for a minute to do some actual work*
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: Parker & Stone: public events any time soon? PostMon Jun 02, 2008 1:48 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Will you be in Montreal, Canada, on July 16?

I think there's a reason Canada was featured this spring... :D
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Parker & Stone: public events any time soon? PostMon Jun 02, 2008 4:10 pm Offline
Ahhh!!! Dude, Big Will, lol, I LOVE YOU. How the hell did you find that so fast?? I've been looking everywhere for something on the east coast! YAY!!!!

I bought 2 tickets in a heart beat (although they're not together...), and my brother is gonna love me when I drag him all the way to Canada to see his idols!!!! And I'll finally use my French!! Oh my God I'm so excited!! I could meet Parker and Stone, holy sh*t! :shock:

I nominate you the best person on the planet Big Will. You rock.
I still remember his oft repeated pronouncement that a man needed a Japanese wife, Chinese food and Scotch whiskey to have a perfect life.

-Martha Nemes Fried
Re: Parker & Stone: public events any time soon? PostMon Jun 02, 2008 4:37 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I found it on another board, where it's been known for a month or so already, so props to that board. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Parker & Stone: public events any time soon? PostMon Jun 02, 2008 6:26 pm Offline
I feel stupid now. :roll:

-Martha Nemes Fried
Re: Parker & Stone: public events any time soon? PostMon Jun 02, 2008 8:40 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
:cartmancry: I can't go! But hell, I couldn't even afford to go to it if it were here in the states... well unless it was in Dallas, but that's not likely.

HEY! weren't there supposed to be some online Q&A sessions here sometime?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts