Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 13 193 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
1% does NOT show in any web browser!!! PostTue Mar 20, 2012 3:45 pm Offline
Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:06 pm1
when i click on the episode 1% it says page could not be found. please fix it!!!!
Re: 1% does NOT show in any web browser!!! PostTue Mar 20, 2012 4:30 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I'm not getting it either. The episode seems to have gone missing.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
South Park episode not playing. PostTue Mar 20, 2012 4:57 pm Offline
Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:52 pm1
Hey, I wasn't sure if this is the place to say this, but South Park episode 12 season 15 isn't playing on my computer for some reason. Chrome just says that "This webpage has a redirect loop" Below that it says "The webpage at http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-ep ... ne-percent has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer." I sis what it said, but still can't play the episode. if somebody could get this running, that would be great, thanks.
Season 15, the 1% Episode redirect loop PostTue Mar 20, 2012 6:42 pm Offline
Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 pm1
The episode doesn't play. I thought it might have been my browser, so I cleared everything in the cache and no dice. Also tried a different browser.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Apr 06, 2012 7:11 am Offline
Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:59 am1
Quote:
.......So if Flash is running, and nall suspected that in fact Flash was not running, I continued to trouble shoot. On the week ends, I listen to a tech guy show. It's broadcast on Premier Radio (KFI 640am in Los Angeles) and live on podcasts at http://live.twit.tv They have an IRC chatroom of more than 1,000 people in it. So I asked them (in the IRC) about this problem. Here's what they said:

I found out that now, in addition to websites putting cookies on our browser, on our hard drive, that websites are also putting cookies directly into Flash. So I was directed to this Adobe page: Adobe's Setting Manager:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger02.html...........

This solved my issue as well. I was searching and searching after last night I couldn't watch any episodes, and this is the only thing that worked. As a bonus, it seems that the 'watch random episode' button is working again! Thanks for this info zzyzx!
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostThu Apr 12, 2012 12:14 am Offline
Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 pm1
I'm having a problem getting the latest episode, "Butterballs" to play. I'm running Chrome on Windows 7 64-bit and have Adobe Flash version 11.2.202.229 installed. When I click on a link to play the episode, the spinning white circle just comes up and nothing starts, neither the advertisement nor the episode.

Other episodes seem to work fine, for instance, I can get s15e14 to play without any problems.

Thanks
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri May 04, 2012 8:46 pm Offline
Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 pm1
Yes this solved it for me :)

http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger03.html

Enable 3rd party cookies

:)
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostWed May 09, 2012 4:42 pm Offline
Wed May 09, 2012 4:11 pm1
Whenever I try to play an episode, all I get after the white spinning circle is a black screen. I've tried updating to the latest version of Flash with no effect. I've tried playing episodes using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera, all with the same results. I've tried playing videos using Chrome's incognito mode with the same results. I've tried with plugins and without plugins, normal vs incognito, disabling AVG Linkscanner, disabling Microsoft Security Essentials, and every combination of these variables I can think of, and still I am unable to watch episodes. This has been occurring for about a month now, and for a few days before the blackout I would sometimes get a video to play and sometimes just a black screen. According to your troubleshooter the player can't establish a secure connection, however I don't have virus protection beyond AVG LinkScanner and Microsoft Security Essentials and I don't have a firewall. As far as I can tell, my default browsing mode is not private. This is the only website where I experience any video playing problems.

Browser(s): IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, up-to-date
Flash Version: 11.2.202.235
Connection Speed: Cable, 16.39 Mbps
Firewall / Virus Protection: AVG LinkScanner, Microsoft Security Essentials
No Sound or Volume Control PostWed Jun 27, 2012 9:36 am Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 pm1
Many people seem to have this problem where there is no sound on the episode player. The volume control is not there either so there is no way to fix it.

Is there some global volume setting for the site?

I am using the latest version of Chrome 20 on Windows 7. Every other flash site plays video with audio.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostSat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 pm Offline
Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 pm1
Whenever I try to view a single clip from an episode, I get a screwed-up video player. It still plays but the player is layered underneath the sidebar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/ ... e46dbd.png
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostWed Oct 17, 2012 8:05 pm Offline
Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:13 am1
Whenever I click on the Watch Full Episodes link, I just get a massive page of text. I've tried different browsers/clearing my cache and nothing seems to work.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 pm1
Episodes looping endlessly - before after watching one episode the player just stopped, now it keeps going forward until the last episode of the season, then it redirects to season 1 and just keeps going.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostThu Nov 08, 2012 10:04 am Offline
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 pm5
I clicked on an episode this morning and all it comes up is the Flash Player icon that you need to install and now it won't play no matter which episode.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Nov 23, 2012 2:55 am Offline
Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 am2
About a year ago on the episode player, it used to stop in between each episode with a pop up (not from 3rd party) for watching another. Well now after watching any episode, it will go and play season 1 episode 1 and continuously loop it
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Nov 23, 2012 5:20 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride is out of order; act two is in the space for act four, which moved act three and four into the space for two and three, respectively.
Also, the last act of Cash For Gold has gone missing.
And it would be nice if I could turn off the new auto-play thing.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.

Sort by  
Page 10 of 13 193 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next