Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Site Bug Guidelines *READ ME* PostFri Jan 16, 2009 1:12 pm Offline
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm89Los Angeles, CA.
If you find any bugs or you having trouble please read through the Troubleshooting Topics first. A lot of answers can be found in the troubleshooting guides.

If none of the answers there seem to help please post inside that topic and hopefully we can get an answer to you soon.

If you do need to post to the topic please follow these guidelines:

1) List your operating system, ANY Internet Browsers Versions, and Flashplayer Version that you are using.
(There is a world of difference between IE6 and IE7, and Firefox 3.0 and 3.1)

Please use this form:
Browser(s):
Flash Version: (go to http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_15507 to check your version)
Connection Speed:
Firewall / Virus Protection:
Sample:
Browser(s): Safari 3.1, FF 3.1b, IE6, IE7, FF3.0
Flash Version: 10.0.12 / 9.0.1
Connection Speed: DSL / Cable / T1 / Dial-up
Firewall / Virus Protection/ Ad-Blockers: Zone Alarm, Macafee Anti-Virus, Ad-Blocker

2) Please be very specific in what your error is and anything that you have tried.
The more information we have the quicker we can figure out what the problem is. Just saying "I can't watch episodes" doesn't really help us figure out what's going on. Be specific, i.e.: "When I click on play full episode for episode 707 "Red Man's Greed", the window pops up and the commercial plays but then the episode will not play."

3) Please be patient!
We might not respond immediately but we are aware of the issues. Some might be quick adjustments to the site, some errors might be involved with a larger aspect of the site that we are working on.

4) If a solution is posted that fixes your problem, let us know.
This way we know that its fixed, and in case other people have that issue we can let them know how to fix it and put it into the Troubleshooting guides.

5) Please feel free to post your own possible solutions for people.
But if you do, please try and keep to topic.

It makes us sad when a user posts a comment that calls us hard-working folks at South Park "lazy" or complains "they can't figure it out." As you may have noticed, the site is rather large and we are offering what no other television series in history has ever offered. Trust us, we wish we could figure out all the bugs so every fan could have the same experience and we could focus on adding awesome new content to the site. So, in short, help us by being as thorough as possible and we will do our best to solve the problem.
Re: Site Bug Guidelines *READ ME* PostWed Jul 17, 2013 11:45 pm Offline
Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 pm4
I use windows xp and have avast antivirus and system mechanic. I can stream the first act of any south park episode then after the ads it says it will continue shortly but never comes back. The screen is black and seems like everything is dead after the advertisement and bullseye college add. Please help me fix this as I would like to enjoy more south park episodes. Right now I am missing the ease of use of when you were with netflix. Sorry but its true. Thanks concerned user.
Re: Site Bug Guidelines *READ ME* PostFri Aug 02, 2013 5:34 am Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
I take that back. southparkstudios.dk is now screwed up as well.
Monkey balls.
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: Site Bug Guidelines *READ ME* PostSat Aug 03, 2013 9:10 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
In less than 2 months the entire staff will be back creating season 17; hopefully when they return they will do the maintenance this site requires and then maybe you can see the episodes :)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts