Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 13 of 13 193 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostSat Nov 23, 2013 5:31 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm302
Haven't seen 1708 (A Song of Ass and Fire) yet as the episode player buffers and buffers and buffers :(

Even during the first commercials, before the episode starts, the video and audio stops and starts; mainly stops. Can't watch an episode that way, with only a few syllables spoken and then the video and audio freezes.

At least I have two weeks to attempt to watch this episode before the next episode airs. Maybe I'll have to watch it another way, Arrrrrr..... ;)

Happy Thanksgiving, BBS members!

Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostSat Nov 23, 2013 6:24 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I just watched the whole thing all the way through with no problems.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostSat Nov 23, 2013 6:35 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm302
BRMBug wrote:
I just watched the whole thing all the way through with no problems.

Thanks for the info, Bug. I just don't get it. I have an Apple 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 6MB L3 cache and 16GB of RAM. And still it buffers, and buffers, and buffers. But I just watched the episode another way. Arrrrrrrrr..... :|

/off topic

Happy Thanksgiving, Bug :)
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostMon Nov 25, 2013 10:50 am Offline
Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:48 am2
At least for me, only the first third of the episodes play. Then it says "Your content will return shortly."

Well, what about it?
Last edited by mrrandb on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostTue Nov 26, 2013 1:42 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
jag274 wrote:
Browser: Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
Germany

Problems before and after reinstalling the latest flash player...

Hi,

still only get the Terrance and Philip Heads, then black and nothing happens. No error message, nothing.

Is there a thread where this problem is dealt with? Maybe some hints, suggestions? Or is the content blocked in germany?

Anyway, some statement would be nice.

Thanks and greetings!

Are you trying to view them on the German site or on the American site? Maybe the German site has blocked access to non-German content?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostTue Nov 26, 2013 1:44 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Everyone, if your software is up to date, go into your Web options and delete the cookies to this site, then try again. Sometimes, the cookies can get stale and you'll need to refresh them.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostWed Nov 27, 2013 6:54 pm Offline
Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:48 am2
mrrandb wrote:
At least for me, only the first third of the episodes play. Then it says "Your content will return shortly."

Well, what about it?

WHY DON'T YOU ADDRESS THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING?

GODDAMMIT!!!!
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Jan 03, 2014 3:48 am Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:50 am2
anyone know how to make it so when I make a playlist and add episodes to my queue the episodes will play one after the other? Right now it seems like when I watch an episode it just goes to a blank screen instead of going to a new episode
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostMon Jan 06, 2014 9:03 am Offline
Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:53 pm1
Is there something wrong with the classic site. episodes aren't moving to the next episode anymore. i have turned off ad blockers all firewalls and antivirus. uninstalled my antivirus. but it still won't let me move from one episode to the next. all it does once i get to the end of a episode is go to a black screen.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Jan 10, 2014 10:57 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:50 am2
berlioz wrote:
Is there something wrong with the classic site. episodes aren't moving to the next episode anymore. i have turned off ad blockers all firewalls and antivirus. uninstalled my antivirus. but it still won't let me move from one episode to the next. all it does once i get to the end of a episode is go to a black screen.

been having the same issue for close to a month

I haven't been able to get a good nights sleep since this issue started because I would always be "watching" SP all night
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm Offline
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:10 pm1
Sitting here trying to find words to describe, how much this website taste like sh*t… Can you taste that? Yeah that's sh*t you are tasting.

The flash player is so buggy it simply won't work "works fine on other sites and services, so f*ck off with your bad excuses like: (Oh you are using private browser…) LEARN TO FIND ERRORS ON YOU CODE/SYSTEM… FUUUCK !" Your services won't work. Has this been coded by people with downs syndrome or something ? It took me three try's to even SIGN up for this website. First try with the front page link: result broken img code from HTML showing up… Okay Let's try the "sign up with facebook link" And that just did NOTHING ?!?! JUST SO I CAN TELL YOU TO REPAIR THIS bullsh*t…

If have had some bad experiences on the internet before. But this takes the cake !
Regardless of what the f*ck is going on here. Am out ! Piratebay here I come.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 pm Offline
Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:10 pm1
I am quite unsatisfied with the player.

A few months ago everything was OK. But now whenever I try to watch something on South Park Studios the player just keeps changing quality mode. It plays normal for some seconds and it then change the quality... and it keeps doing it over and over. Sometimes it stops for buffering, but how wouldn't it buffer if it always keeps changing the stream bitrate?

I know it's not my internet because I watch Netflix movies in 1080p 3D, and 1080p videos on YouTube.

It only happens on your website. It happens even on my girlfriend's house, and even with her computer. So I know the problem is not on my side.

I would be so much happier if I could toggle the quality by myself because your bitrate selection algorithm is clearly flawed.

I'm pretty sure this is an easy change, you just need to be willing to do it.

Thank You.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostMon Mar 31, 2014 12:34 pm Offline
Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:22 pm1
Hi, new guy here. Is anyone having an issue where when you try to watch an episode, the Titanfall commercial is just pitch black with a countdown clock that starts at 0:35 sec and gets stuck. Can anyone help me?

Sort by  
Page 13 of 13 193 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13