Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 12 of 13 193 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostSun Aug 04, 2013 11:57 pm Offline
Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:17 am2
Browser: Google Chrome 28.0.1500.95
Flash version: 11.8.800.97
Connection speed: cable
Firewall/virus: Bitdefender Internet Security 2013

I am having the same problem as the people above me; nothing but the intro with the characters waving will play. I do have AdBlock, but turning it off and disabling it both don't help. I have also tried using Firefox and Internet Explorer with the same results. Unfortunately, rolling back my Flash version didn't seem to help either.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostMon Aug 05, 2013 2:02 pm Offline
Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:17 am2
My previous post hasn't been approved yet, but I just wanted to say the streaming videos are working again! Whatever you guys did, thanks!
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostThu Aug 08, 2013 3:52 pm Offline
Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:20 pm2
I don't know what changed on the page but I cannot manage to load a single video no matter when or which video or with which browser.
Even when all my plugins are deactivated.
All it tells me is

"Inhalt nicht verfügbar Es ist uns leider zurzeit nicht möglich, dieses Video zu laden. Bitte lade die Seite erneut oder versuche es mit einem anderen Video."

Translated as: Content noch available, We are nor able to load the video, Please refresh the page or load a different video.

Can somebody help me??? PLEASE!!!
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostThu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 pm Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
:?: Yyyyeah...I got an email notification for a reply to this thread, & when I followed the link back here I wound up on the German SP site.
"Dude, what the f*ck is wrong with German people??!!"
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostWed Aug 14, 2013 10:36 am Offline
You'd think that a German South Park site would have "Juden ist verboten!!" somewhere in each error message.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Sep 06, 2013 2:34 pm Offline
Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:52 am3
If anyone wants full episodes to be working but doesn't want to turn the ad-block completely off, you can just add "http://140cc.v.fwmrm.net" to the exception list. For me it works perfectly, hope it will help someone else.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostSun Oct 20, 2013 1:03 am Offline
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 am4
Still having the volume issue...*cough cough*

I'v been re-watching some episodes and noticed Lice Capades is messed up. It skipped the start of the episode. It started playing somewhere in the second act I think? I only notice it on this one episode.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Nov 01, 2013 1:17 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
Browsers Tried: Latest Safari, Firefox, Google <--- for Mac
Flash version: Latest/up-to-date
Connection speed: DSL

In Safari, episode player for 1705 freezes the video, leaving me with an audio podcast of the show.

Firefox/Chrome: Act I plays fine; then NO commercials play and Act II and beyond does not play. Just a blank screen.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Nov 01, 2013 2:37 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
zzyzx 2 wrote:
Browsers Tried: Latest Safari, Firefox, Google <--- for Mac
Flash version: Latest/up-to-date
Connection speed: DSL

In Safari, episode player for 1705 freezes the video, leaving me with an audio podcast of the show.

Firefox/Chrome: Act I plays fine; then NO commercials play and Act II and beyond does not play. Just a blank screen.

If the Studios are running on Apple machines, this is hilariously ironic. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostSat Nov 02, 2013 1:52 pm Offline
Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:39 pm1
Same problem here. Plays the episodes first segment, then when we get to the first commercial break, it just goes black.

Browsers Tried: Firefox v25
Flash version: 11.9.900.117
Connection speed: Cable. Down = 15mbs/sec

It works with Internet explorer just fine. I just never like using IE.....
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Nov 08, 2013 10:14 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
And the problem continues with 1706; in the first third of the episode, at the Airport Hilton, the video freezes on the people sitting in the convention/grand ballroom. But the audio continues to play as normal. So once again the episode starts okay, then turns into an audio-only podcast.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostSat Nov 09, 2013 8:43 pm Offline
Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 pm55
The ep player has been exceptionally jammy for me lately as well, have taken to watching some episodes on ProjectFreeTV. They are all up there, if anybody else needs an alternative. I feel kind of dirty watching them anywhere else, but was not going to settle for an audio podcast of a new episode.
You know - I've learned something today.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostThu Nov 14, 2013 5:05 pm Offline
Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:59 am2
Hi to all,

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Athlon AMD

I use Windows Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and just installed Flash Player 11.

The clips didnt work before and they dont work after the installation. I only get Terrance & Philip for 1 sec, then just black.

Will this be fixed soon? Is this an error or is the content just blocked? If this is the case, it shouldnt be that the commercials on Comedy Central still advertise that everyone could see all episodes online.

It would be nice if you could just explain what the problem is...

Best regards
Episodes won't play past first segment PostFri Nov 15, 2013 2:52 am Offline
This was a problem about 3 mos ago, but was fine until yesterday.
Now I CANNOT get past the 1st commercial break.
Re: Troubleshooting Episode Player / Clips Player PostFri Nov 15, 2013 5:09 am Offline
Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:59 am2
Browser: Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
Germany

Problems before and after reinstalling the latest flash player...

Hi,

still only get the Terrance and Philip Heads, then black and nothing happens. No error message, nothing.

Is there a thread where this problem is dealt with? Maybe some hints, suggestions? Or is the content blocked in germany?

Anyway, some statement would be nice.

Thanks and greetings!

Sort by  
Page 12 of 13 193 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next