Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 38 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 am Offline
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm89Los Angeles, CA.
Hey this is a dedicated topic for the Year of the Fan Top 15 episodes page. If your having any issues with the page. Post them here and then we or the maybe other users, can post up a solution for you.
"How about we kill them, and then rape their bodies so we can use their blood as lubricant?"[MYSPS::394306::641181]
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 am Offline
Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm33Maine, USA
I was able to save my Top 15 and embed it in my signature just fine, but when I tried to write a sentence or two about my top three episodes and submit that, it returned an "error try again" message every time, so I just gave up.
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 10:48 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Quote:
when I tried to write a sentence or two about my top three episodes and submit that, it returned an "error try again" message every time

I got the same message.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 11:06 am Offline
Could you guys tell me what Browser/Operating System? I can't seem to replicate the issue.
"How about we kill them, and then rape their bodies so we can use their blood as lubricant?"[MYSPS::394306::641181]
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 11:24 am Offline
I am using Internet explorer 8/Vista
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 11:36 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
I saved my pics, but I could not add them to my signature. I get this error:

(right-click to see the whole error message):

Stats:

Browser: Safari ver. 5.0.4 (6533.20.27)
Mac OS X Snow Leopard ver. 10.6.6
Adobe Flash ver: 10.2.152.33

EDIT:

Okay, the appending of my sig has now worked; whatever the "site bug" was, it works now. Thanks, BearyBear :D

/problem over :)
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 12:13 pm Offline
Hey Zzyzx,
Are you saying the issue is resolved because of you are seeing the embed in the forum? or did you try the embed button on the page and it worked?

zzyzx 1 wrote:
I saved my pics, but I could not add them to my signature. I get this error:

(right-click to see the whole error message):

Stats:

Browser: Safari ver. 5.0.4 (6533.20.27)
Mac OS X Snow Leopard ver. 10.6.6
Adobe Flash ver: 10.2.152.33

EDIT:

Okay, the appending of my sig has now worked; whatever the "site bug" was, it works now. Thanks, BearyBear :D

/problem over :)
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 12:23 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I'm having trouble saving my "reasons" too. I don't know if it's because I'm on a slow connection in a cafe, or if it's something on the server end.
I'm using Windows 7, and Firefox 3.6.15

Quick question though, once I save my first three reasons, will the page automatically change to let me fill out 4-6, or do I have to click on the the next episodes in my list queue to get to them?

Edit: Okay, so my first three reasons saved. I just can't figure out how to get to the other 12 to quantify them.
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 pm Offline
Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:18 pm9
This is a cool idea. Is there a point to it? Or is it just to show others your favorites?
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 5:30 pm Offline
Hey, guys Your reasons were being saved. It was just having a little trouble telling you that. But I think the issue should be resolved now. Let me know otherwise.

BRMBug, we are only taking your reasons for your first 3 picks. Not for all 15

BRMBug wrote:
I'm having trouble saving my "reasons" too. I don't know if it's because I'm on a slow connection in a cafe, or if it's something on the server end.
I'm using Windows 7, and Firefox 3.6.15

Quick question though, once I save my first three reasons, will the page automatically change to let me fill out 4-6, or do I have to click on the the next episodes in my list queue to get to them?

Edit: Okay, so my first three reasons saved. I just can't figure out how to get to the other 12 to quantify them.
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 6:05 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
BearyBear wrote:
Hey Zzyzx,
Are you saying the issue is resolved because of you are seeing the embed in the forum? or did you try the embed button on the page and it worked?

I'm saying that the issue is resolved because I am seeing the embed in the forum. Perhaps the issue is not yet resolved because there is no way for me to click on the "embed" button on the page; I never could click on "embed." The graphics ALWAYS changed back to "SAVE," then "embed" button appeared, then it disappeared just as fast and went back to the "SAVE" button. So I guess the issue is not resolved :(

Great question, BearyBear. I should have been clearer in my original post. Thank you.
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:42 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
BearyBear wrote:
BRMBug, we are only taking your reasons for your first 3 picks. Not for all 15

Oh, I see. Okay, thanks BB.
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostTue Mar 15, 2011 12:07 am Offline
Quote:
Hey, guys Your reasons were being saved. It was just having a little trouble telling you that. But I think the issue should be resolved now.

Ah cheers BB.

Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostWed Mar 16, 2011 2:08 am Offline
  • YIM
Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:04 pm17Milwaukee, WI
:) Will this be a DVD thing or strictly a website fan-only thing?

EDIT: derp, it's right there on the news page:

"NEW YORK, March 14, 2011 South Park Digital Studios LLC, the joint venture between "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone and COMEDY CENTRAL, a division of MTVN Entertainment Group, a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), announced that beginning today South Park fans can vote for the 15 best South Park episodes of all-time at SouthParkStudios.com/my15. Voting will continue until April 11th. The top 15 fan-chosen episodes will be announced on COMEDY CENTRAL and SouthParkStudios.com and released via digital distribution outlets with new commentary from Matt Stone and Trey Parker on the fans picks for each episode.

The debate starts today at SouthParkStudios.com/my15 where fans can vote for their 15 favorite "South Park" episodes of all-time and share their votes on Facebook, twitter and blogs. Each week SouthParkStudios.com will host a Fans Favorite Episodes where a fans Top 15 list will be featured, along with their name and personalized "South Park" Avatar."
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostWed Mar 16, 2011 5:52 pm Offline
Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:19 pm26Milwaukee
how do we share our picks on facebook? or can't we?
"Kick the Baby"
"no kick the baby"
"KICK THE BABY!"

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 38 posts 1, 2, 3  Next