Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 3 38 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Mar 17, 2011 12:09 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Does the Facebook button on the 'my15 page not do that already? It should be right up at the top of the page next to your pics.
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Mar 17, 2011 12:57 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:16 pm1
Why my top three? They make me laugh my ass off every time I watch them, simple as that. In that's the basic reason for all my top fifteen. And also I think the episode, "Not Without My Anus" is or was highly underrated, that episode is comedy gold!
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostSun Jun 12, 2011 10:20 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:22 pm3Portland, Oregon
Hello, BearyBear! After selecting one's favorite episodes and entering reasons, the offer to share elsewhere is missing the word "to" after "like" and "share" (see paste below). Also, elsewhere is usually one word. Does that kind of stuff bug you? It doesn't seem to bother people very much anymore, but I see it everywhere and it really freaks me out. I think its some kind of psychological issue I have, like a phobia of incorrect grammar. I wonder if that's a real thing. I'll check. :assface: I just checked; its called dusgrammatòfòbia. Thanks for helping me figure that out. Love, NotScaryKrueger

If you would like share this else where here is the HTML code! (Just copy and past where you want it!)
<iframe class="southParkTop15" title="South Park Year of the Fan" width="425px" height="220px" src="http://services.southparkstudios.com/embeds/top15/663261" scrolling="no" frameborder="2"></iframe>
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm7
I can't get my top 15 embeded on to my signature. It saved my list but when I go down to the embed box nothings in there, and when I click on embed it says that it's been succesfuly done but when I visit my posts it's not there.
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm89Los Angeles, CA.
J- Train wrote:
I can't get my top 15 embeded on to my signature. It saved my list but when I go down to the embed box nothings in there, and when I click on embed it says that it's been succesfuly done but when I visit my posts it's not there.


Hey J-Train,
I'm looking at your post here and I see your My !5 signature. Can you see other people's My 15 signatures?
"How about we kill them, and then rape their bodies so we can use their blood as lubricant?"[MYSPS::394306::641181]
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Jun 30, 2011 2:40 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
BearyBear wrote:
J- Train wrote:
I can't get my top 15 embeded on to my signature. It saved my list but when I go down to the embed box nothings in there, and when I click on embed it says that it's been succesfuly done but when I visit my posts it's not there.


Hey J-Train,
I'm looking at your post here and I see your My !5 signature. Can you see other people's My 15 signatures?


And just so you know, J-Train, I also see your 15 picks embedded in your signature too :D

But now mine has disappeared! I better go back to the site of the 15 picks and "embed" again; don't know why mine got lost now :?

EDIT:

Well, I went back to the fan 15 site; I re-saved my picks; it is now 2:44 pm PDT. Let's see if the sig works through the BBS system and how long it takes :)
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Jun 30, 2011 2:43 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm89Los Angeles, CA.
zzyzx 1 wrote:
BearyBear wrote:
J- Train wrote:
I can't get my top 15 embeded on to my signature. It saved my list but when I go down to the embed box nothings in there, and when I click on embed it says that it's been succesfuly done but when I visit my posts it's not there.


Hey J-Train,
I'm looking at your post here and I see your My !5 signature. Can you see other people's My 15 signatures?


And just so you know, J-Train, I also see your 15 picks embedded in your signature too :D

But now mine has disappeared! I better go back to the site of the 15 picks and "embed" again; don't know why mine got lost now :?


Anytime you go to edit your signature, it strips out the embed code of My 15. Its a side effect from the fact that we do not allow HTML in forum signatures.
"How about we kill them, and then rape their bodies so we can use their blood as lubricant?"[MYSPS::394306::641181]
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Jun 30, 2011 2:47 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
^ Ah, okay, BearyBear! Thx!

As I said in my edited post above your post, I went back to the MY 15 site and resaved my 15 sig picks at 2:44 PM PDT. Let's see how long it takes to go through the SPS BBS and if I indeed get my 15 back again!

Thanks again, BearyBear!

PS: Good to see you back posting here with us again :D

Welcome Back!
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm7
Oh, ok. I guess I can't see it for some reason. I switched my list around after I made my initial pics and I was wondering if the switch was successful. Can you tell me which is number one?
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm7
I see them now. :mrgreen:
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Jun 30, 2011 2:58 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
J- Train wrote:
Oh, ok. I guess I can't see it for some reason. I switched my list around after I made my initial pics and I was wondering if the switch was successful. Can you tell me which is number one?


Number 1 = 1102: Cartman Sucks!

EDIT:

Well, I "embedded the sig" at 2:44 PM PDT; now at 3:00 pm PDT the 15 appears! Thanks, BearyBear :D :D

It was that html thing you told me about a few posts ago. I understand now 8)

Thanks again!

Now if only I can post different "moods" of my avy instead of just the default mood; but that's for a different site bug thread :)
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Jun 30, 2011 3:41 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm7
How do you post what the last person wrote before posting your own response to it?, i.e.,

J- train wrote:

... :?
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostThu Jun 30, 2011 4:30 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
J- Train wrote:
How do you post what the last person wrote before posting your own response to it?, i.e.,

J- train wrote:

... :?


Instead of "Add Reply" you go to that person's post and click on "Quote." That will take their post, and repeat their post while adding quote tags around their words. Then you can reply to what they said :)
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostTue Jul 05, 2011 12:27 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm7
zzyzx 1 wrote:
J- Train wrote:
How do you post what the last person wrote before posting your own response to it?, i.e.,

J- train wrote:

... :?


Instead of "Add Reply" you go to that person's post and click on "Quote." That will take their post, and repeat their post while adding quote tags around their words. Then you can reply to what they said :)

Thanks. :o
Re: Year of the Fan - Top 15 Episodes Issues PostWed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:24 am2
How do you view your own Top 15?
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 3 38 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X