Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 39 of 43 632 posts Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSat May 11, 2013 8:02 pm Offline
Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:56 pm1
So there's no solution?
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSun May 12, 2013 7:12 pm Offline
Fri May 03, 2013 8:32 pm1
augieftbl wrote:
Practically Every screen freezes. Fix Please!

I have the exact same problem. I can't play the game because the videos won't play.
Imma need about tree fiddy
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostMon May 13, 2013 12:33 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
shadowsupremacy wrote:
So there's no solution?

Read the post below and see if any of it works for you. If not, then there's no solution:

BearyBear wrote:
All I see is Terrance and Phillip heads.
What this means is that the Flash Player is not loading in your web browser.

1. Check to see if you have the latest Flash Plugin for your browser. And make sure its up to date.
    You can get/check here for the latest flash plugin: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
    Firefox, Chrome, and Safari use a different Flash Plugin than Internet Explorer, so you may need to install the plugin for you other browsers.

2. If you have any Ad-Blocker or Virus Protection software it may be blocking the flash player from loading.
    Try turning them off and see if that fixes the problem. If the flash player loads when they are turned off, consult that software's help/support to see how you can prevent it from blocking the flash player.

Its stuck with a white spining loading wheel
This means that our video feed is being blocked from the player.

1. If you have any Ad-Blocker, Virus Protection, or Firewall software it may be blocking the flash player from loading.
    Try turning them off and see if that fixes the problem. If the flash player loads when they are turned off, consult that software's help/support to see how you can prevent it from blocking the flash player.

2. If you have a firewall, try opening the RTMP ports.
    This is how our episode video files are streamed. See http://rtmpy.org/wiki/RTMP to learn about RTMP ports.
    Here is a list of some of the ports to open:

All I see is black.
This means that the video player is not able to establish a secure connection.

1. Consult your browser, firewall, and antivirus software information for any Privacy settings that enable private browsing. Private browsing blocks our player from being able to determine if your watching from a trusted site. These features need to be disabled in order to allow the player to function correctiy

The Episode player only shows commercial and no South Park.
This means that probably your firewall is blocking the Episode video files from streaming to the player.
They are normally streamed through RTMP ports. These are different from normal website ports (HTTP 80 & 8080). Opening up these ports in your firewall should allow the video to play.
You can Learn about them here: http://rtmpy.org/wiki/RTMP
Here is a list of some of the ports to open:

I live outside the United States, why can't I watch Full episodes?
Due to contractual obligations we are not allowed to stream full episodes to certain countries.
Right now we are in the process of making that a possibility through you local south park broadcast affiliate. These countries or territories include: The United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, France, and the Scandinavian countries.
Active affiliate sites are:
UK & Ireland: www.southparkstudios.co.uk
Germany: www.southpark.de
Netherlands: www.southpark.nl
Norway: www.southparkstudios.no
Sweden: www.southparkstudios.se
Finland: www.southparkstudios.fi
Denmark: www.southparkstudios.dk

I can't play the newest episodes?
Due to contractual obligations we can release an episode for one week on our website, and then it will be re-released on the website at a later date.

The episode says that it will be on at this date, but I still don't see it!
The website releases episodes based on Pacific Coast Time (PST)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostMon May 13, 2013 11:26 am Offline
Sun May 12, 2013 4:21 am2
Why does the South Park Quiz randomly freeze up after a couple questions or just not even work at all???!!! and then when you come back later it works fine only to freze up again..!! someone fix this. seriously. there are tons of posts of people having this problem and no one is doing anything about it!!! :evil:
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostTue May 21, 2013 11:40 am Offline
Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:42 am1
hscxc2014 wrote:
I can pick a quiz, but as soon as the quiz starts, the game freezes up.

I have the very same thing! :(
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostThu May 30, 2013 1:17 pm Offline
Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 am1
it was working fine then i answered a question it froze i reloded it and when it hits 100% it doesnt go to the quiz
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostTue Jun 04, 2013 8:15 pm Offline
Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:11 pm3
Same issue. The Quiz won't load past Question 1 and counts towards games played.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostWed Jun 05, 2013 5:58 pm Offline
Thu May 15, 2008 4:53 pm1
HAVING SAME ISSUE AS OTHERS...

"I don't play World of Warcraft."

"Butters - You said you're on your computer all the time."

"Yeah, but I'm playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure!"
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostFri Jun 07, 2013 11:27 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Question 17 of the season one mega-quiz froze on me. It was right after the question about who gave Cartman pinkeye.

*edit* Played it again, and it froze on number 16, after a different question.

I suppose it's possible that a lot of people are trying to play at the same time, but this isn't generally a peak traffic time of day.

*second edit* I rebooted my entire system on this end and tried again. Froze right on number 16 once more. Something must be up with that.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostFri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am Offline
Mon May 13, 2013 4:32 pm1
Dude, the God damn thing's been freezing at around question 16-18. It's a pain in the ass!
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSat Jun 08, 2013 6:00 am Offline
Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 am1
Season 1 Mega quiz Freezes when it reaches one of the questions. be it the first question or 10 questions in.
LAME...
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSun Jun 09, 2013 3:12 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Now it tends to be between question 10 and 14, which is obviously not better.

I think it might be because some of the clips are so long. Maybe that strains the player.

*edit* FROZE ON QUESTION 20 SO MUCH RAGE
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostMon Jun 10, 2013 12:18 am Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:08 am1
At some opint while I'm playing, the game loads a "Question #__" frame w/nothing beside it on the left. The video clip just doesn't appear, and the page does nothing. When I reload, I'm back at the beginning again!

Whoever's responsible - oh, yeah, right in the balls.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostTue Jun 11, 2013 11:30 pm Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo quiz does not load at all. Just one frame of video.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostTue Jun 18, 2013 4:07 pm Offline
Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:00 am1
Same as everyone else it looks like. can see question 1 as a jpeg but no actual question... apparently I've played it 4 times already too without answering anything.

Sort by  
Page 39 of 43 632 posts Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next