Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 41 of 43 632 posts Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostThu Aug 15, 2013 11:35 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Stop sending us reports. We just delete them, which is why this thread is here in the first place - report your problems HERE, not through the report button. Don't make me ban you.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSat Aug 17, 2013 4:50 pm Offline
Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 pm2
:evil: I tried to play like 5 quizs and it freaking froze up on ALL 5!!! i have a fsat laptop and all the requierments to play alot of the south park games. now god DAMNIT i should be able to play the Quiz's i WANT!!
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostMon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 am Offline
Sun May 12, 2013 4:21 am2
running this quiz on firefox, have everything I need as far as computer requirements and good internet speed.. Quiz freezes ALL the time, or just wont launch at all. Its totally random if and when it works. Failed attempts count as a game played. I see everyone is having issues and no one is doing anything to fix it. :? :(
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:59 am Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:36 pm1
OctopusSandwich wrote:
When I start a quiz all I see is what looks like a still from a video and then next to it big letters saying Question 1, and the timer stuck at 15:00. Nothing else is happening. I tried it in Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome and the same thing happened all three times.

Edit: It works now for some reason on the next day. I didn't do anything different.

Same thing here :assface:
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostFri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 pm Offline
Wed May 20, 2009 5:16 pm1
Get half way through a quiz and then it just holds on next question, doesn't play video and doesn't ask question.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSun Aug 25, 2013 3:29 pm Offline
Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 pm2
:unhoodedkenny:
swellsley wrote:
BearyBear wrote:
Hey if your having any issues with our new quiz game. Let us Know! and we'll try to help.

Having issues. Damn thing freezes up or outright just refuses to launch. Constantly. Also, these game-abortions are counted as having been played. That's lame.

thats the EXACT same problem i am having.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostWed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 am Offline
Sun May 26, 2013 9:20 am2
swellsley wrote:
BearyBear wrote:
Hey if your having any issues with our new quiz game. Let us Know! and we'll try to help.

Having issues. Damn thing freezes up or outright just refuses to launch. Constantly. Also, these game-abortions are counted as having been played. That's lame.

I have the exact same problem. Stupid game.... :evil:
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostMon Sep 02, 2013 6:22 pm Offline
Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:06 pm1
freezes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSat Sep 07, 2013 4:02 pm Offline
Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:19 pm1
It keeps freezing on me after I click on an answer.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostTue Sep 10, 2013 10:19 am Offline
Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:38 pm1
yep freezes
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostWed Oct 16, 2013 5:38 pm Offline
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:04 pm1
swellsley wrote:
BearyBear wrote:

Exact same problem, I have like 14 games played, and I don't remember completing one full quiz.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSat Oct 19, 2013 5:27 pm Offline
Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:25 am2
When I start a quiz all I see is what looks like a still from a video and then next to it big letters saying Question 1, and the timer stuck at 15:00. Nothing else is happening. I tried it in Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome and the same thing happened all three times.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostMon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm Offline
Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:55 pm1
Just looked through about 20 pages of the same problem I'm having, the quiz keeps freezing. Does ANYONE have a solution?
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostTue Oct 22, 2013 3:07 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I suppose you know the answer to that already. Looking again for an answer is a waste of time. This is assuming your computer already meets the requirements set forth in the first post of this thread.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSun Oct 27, 2013 2:54 am Offline
Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:33 am1
Stops loading randomly. Sometimes it doesn't even launch. Got to question 17/20 on the Season 1 mega quiz and it just wouldn't load the video/question at all.

Sort by  
Page 41 of 43 632 posts Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next