Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 9 123 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 pm Offline
Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 pm4
I just checked online, is there any way I can get a code for atleast the free theme? I bought the bluray version from Best Buy and there was no mention of this special offer on the box nor is there a code inside my box. I'm a huge fan and went straight to Best Buy after work to pick this up first thing. I'm not mad at all but just wished I didn't miss out on such a cool opportunity.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:44 pm1
Hi I bought the season 15 dvd and recieved the code for the free copy of tenormans revenge. I entered the code and recieved the free game but didnt recieve the free theme is there anyway I can still get this? I entered the code on here again from the insert in my dvd and it says sorry but I already entered it. Any help would be much appreciated
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 pm2
I typed in my code on the website on my phone because i do not own a computer. i tryed to zoom in on the code so i could see it to enter it on xbl my phone clicked some season 15 pop quiz by accident when i was zooming in so i hit the back button and my code was gone i tryed for about 30mins to get it back but no luck so then another 10mins signing up so i could post my promblem with the code on the promblems with the code forums. Why not just email the codes i mean yall do ask for the email adress anyway
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 10:48 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:43 pm1
Picked up season 15 at Best Buy this morning the second they opened tore it open in the car I had no code at all is that right??
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 5:34 am Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 am1
I bought my copy of season 15 and the redemption code says it is incorrect would like some help on this matter. my email is TheNuGuns_SOAD@hotmail.com
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 am Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:23 am1
Hey guys, just to people complaining about the lower casing of your letters and what not, just relax!

The code isn't redeemed on xbox live, it's redeemed at www.southparkstudios.com/season15dvd

Once you put your code that came with the dvd/bluray the site gives you a code for xbox live.

Anyways, I'm also not seeing a theme or 48 hour code so my email is nick_buchanan14@hotmail.com when this problem is resolved. Awesome game and thanks very much.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 am Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:43 am1
Hi I keep inputing the code that came with my Blu ray and it keeps telling me Hey guy thats the wrong code.
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 am Offline
Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 pm4
Well it seems as the bluray versions aren't coming with codes (which is a bummer). I called Best Buy and they said only the DVD version does but on this site it clearly says both should come with a code. Does anyone know of a solution? I really don't want to go back to Best Buy and return it for the DVD version. The free game would be nice but I would just be happy with the Xbox Livr Theme to got with my Kenny avatar and Timmy prop. Hopefully something will be worked out, thanks in advance.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:44 am Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 am1
I have already entered my code but I accidentally went back on my browser, and when I tried to re-enter it it said my code had already been claimed. Could I get the download code sent to me? Thanks!
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 12:50 pm Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:40 pm1
I also got the code for the game, and it downloaded just fine, but the theme and free Gold were nowhere to be found. Some customer service would be greatly appriciated.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 1:02 pm Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:52 pm2
I bought a DVD copy of season 15 I entered my code on the website and got the code for the game it did work but I did not get a code for the theme. I'm happy that the game code worked but I would like the theme code too. Any help would be great, Thanks.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 1:07 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
pbingle wrote:
I have already entered my code ... it said my code had already been claimed. Could I get the download code sent to me? Thanks!

I think you're set, since you entered the code and thus already claimed it. Maybe you'll get an e-mail verification or something, but getting your code again won't do anything more for you.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 1:17 pm Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:13 pm1
i as well only got the game but no 48 hour trial or theme.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 pm Offline
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm89Los Angeles, CA.
Hey Everyone,
We are aware of the issues you are having and are working on a solution. We will have an answer for you soon. So hold tight and we'll be able to help you out.
"How about we kill them, and then rape their bodies so we can use their blood as lubricant?"[MYSPS::394306::641181]
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 2:48 pm Offline
Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:25 pm3
Hi I finally got my season 15 dvd and entered my code that came with it several times and it didn't work. Please help. Scott Tenorman must die!

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 9 123 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next