Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 9 123 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 7:51 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 pm1
I was able to download the game but the redemption code for the theme and 48hr gold membership stays that it is not valid
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 8:16 pm Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:52 pm2
I got the email with both codes and my code for the theme will not work either I get the same error message. I don not have a gold membership so I can tell you it's not just people with gold memberships who are having problems with it. I would appreciate any help someone can offer.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 8:39 pm Offline
Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:42 am2
i went out and bought my copy of the dvd and i had no code why are there no codes how do we get codes
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 9:02 pm Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 pm1
I entered my code, and received a code for the game and screensaver, but my page auto-refreshed. Is there any way that they can be e-mailed to me?
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 pm Offline
Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:42 pm1
When entering the XBL code provided I receive the error message, "There is a problem with the offer associated with this code."
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 am Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:20 am1
I received the code for the game. Entered that properly and it worked. Then I tryed to enter the code for the theme and the code would not work
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 10:28 am Offline
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm89Los Angeles, CA.
Hey everyone,

We have deployed a fix for the page not giving you the second code for
the theme and Xbox Live 48 hour trial. If you enter the code from your
DVD now you should receive two XBLA codes, one for the game and a second
for the theme and trial.

We are aware of an issue with some of the codes to redeem a
Tenorman's Revenge Theme on Xbox Live Arcade. We apologize for the problem, but are working with Microsoft to fix the issue.
We will get back to you as soon as the issue is solved to ensure you get your
theme.

If you already entered your code and provided your e-mail address with
your code redemption entry, you will receive an e-mail from
info@spdigitalstudios.com with both your codes listed there. This email
should arrive within a day or so. But please check your spam inbox/folder
as well.

If you entered your code and did not provide your email address, or have
not received an email within the next few days. Please email
info@spdigitalstudios.com with the
Subject: Season 15 DVD CODE REDEMPTION
and include in the body of your email:
  • Your Email address
  • Your Name
  • Your DVD Code entry

We will then give you the second xbla code for you to redeem.

Sorry for the issues. If you have any other concerns and such, please
reply here in the forums.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 10:42 am Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 am1
I was activating the code on my Kindle Fire, and after I received the confirmation, it decided to restart. Is there anyway to get the redemption code for Xbox marketplace again? Thank you
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 am Offline
Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:37 am2MT
I put my code in online today and I got the download code for both the game and the theme. I put in the code for the game which worked, but for some reason the code for the theme was invalid. Is there anyway I could still get that?

Thanks,
Nick
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 am Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 am1
In an e-mail i got a second code for the theme but it won't let me redeem it. I keep getting the 'There is a problem with the offer associated with this code.' What is wrong with it? Thank you.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 pm Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:19 pm1
same here guys cant get the themes code to work. anyone know what to do?
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 pm Offline
Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:39 pm2
i got a code for the theme via email but it doesn't work. It isn't a confusing code I.E. letters that could be numbers or vice versa. It is very plain and it doesn't work. Please help and thank you very much.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 12:40 pm Offline
Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:39 pm2
Quote:
I put my code in online today and I got the download code for both the game and the theme. I put in the code for the game which worked, but for some reason the code for the theme was invalid.

I have the same problem.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 1:08 pm Offline
Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 pm1
Not to be redundant, but my blu ray didn't come with any code, either. Is there anything that can be done? :zombiekenny:
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 2:10 pm Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:03 pm1
the game downloaded alright, but I was unable to download the theme.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 9 123 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next