Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 9 123 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 pm Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:18 pm1
tried to use code online from my phone and window popped up with code than disappeared. now it says code has been used.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 pm Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:24 pm1
I got the code for the XBLA game to work but the code for the theme comes up with:

"There is a problem with the offer associated with this code."

on xbox.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 3:52 pm Offline
Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:48 pm1
I bought the Season 15 DVD set today @ target, entered the code on the webpage, and was given two separate XBL codes for the game and the theme/48 hours gold. The game code works perfectly, but the theme code doesn't. I am an XBL Gold subscriber already, which I fear may be why the code isn't working. If it is that, is there any way for those of us who have XBL Gold to get the Theme?
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 4:29 pm Offline
Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:47 pm1
I purchased a copy and it didn't include a code at all. Is there anything you can do? I was really hoping to get the XBLA game.

Thanks in advance,

Eric
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 5:11 pm Offline
Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:54 pm2
I got the code for the game and the 48 hour xbox live trial. However I tried to input the 48 hour trial code in first and xbox live said it was an invalid code. I decided to try back an a couple hours later and now when I log in to this website to re obtain the codes for both the game and the trial, it says that the code has already been redeemed. Now I don't have either code and have no way of retrieving them. please help
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:16 pm Offline
Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:54 pm3
Ok I typed in my code. We had trouble getting the game. I clicked here for help. I tried clicking back now we cant get our code back. Nore have we gotten an e-mail containing our code (If thats suppose to happen)
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:17 pm4
What about people who received no code at all in their box? Will we be able to e-mail info@spdigitalstudios.com with our receipt to get one?

BearyBear wrote:
Hey everyone,

We have deployed a fix for the page not giving you the second code for
the theme and Xbox Live 48 hour trial. If you enter the code from your
DVD now you should receive two XBLA codes, one for the game and a second
for the theme and trial.

We are aware of an issue with some of the codes to redeem a
Tenorman's Revenge Theme on Xbox Live Arcade. We apologize for the problem, but are working with Microsoft to fix the issue.
We will get back to you as soon as the issue is solved to ensure you get your
theme.

If you already entered your code and provided your e-mail address with
your code redemption entry, you will receive an e-mail from
info@spdigitalstudios.com with both your codes listed there. This email
should arrive within a day or so. But please check your spam inbox/folder
as well.

If you entered your code and did not provide your email address, or have
not received an email within the next few days. Please email
info@spdigitalstudios.com with the
Subject: Season 15 DVD CODE REDEMPTION
and include in the body of your email:
  • Your Email address
  • Your Name
  • Your DVD Code entry

We will then give you the second xbla code for you to redeem.

Sorry for the issues. If you have any other concerns and such, please
reply here in the forums.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 pm Offline
Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:20 am1
I got my code on my smartphone and it went screen went off and my codes were gone i was wondering if i would get an email with the codes in them.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 pm Offline
Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 pm4
Hey my code for the free Tenorman's theme did not work, that's all I really want. Please help me out, thanks in advanced.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 pm1
the game code works, the theme code says it is invalid. can someone here please assist and send me out a valid code? Thank you! :assface:
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 pm Offline
Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:18 pm1
BearyBear wrote:
Let us know if there are any problems with Redeeming your code from the South Park Season 15 Uncensored DVD or Blu-Ray for the Tenorman's Revenge game on Xbox Live.

Uh...Hey. I bought my dvd at Walmart and I tried the code. At first it didn't work. I tried it again and it said that it was already redeemed. I never got my Xbox redeem code.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostFri Mar 30, 2012 8:19 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:14 am2
I just bought the Season 15 set on Blu-Ray today and I had no code inside the package. I have the receipt to send if needed. Thanks
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostFri Mar 30, 2012 8:21 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:14 am2
I bought my copy of the Season 15 Blu-Ray and I had no codes in my box. I also still have the receipt if needed. What should I do? Thanks
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostFri Mar 30, 2012 5:39 pm Offline
Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:54 pm2
I had both codes one for the theme the other for the game but I did not write them down. Now when I try to go back and retrieve either code it says that it has already been redeemed and now i do not have access to get the game or the theme. Please resend the codes. : ) thanks
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostFri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 pm Offline
Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:34 pm2
Hi i bought the season 15 blu ray tonight and also didnt get any insert or card or anything with a code to redeem.

email is punksum41punk@hotmail.com and i hope to get a code for the xbox live game before they run out,its honestly the only reason why i rushed to buy this season

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 9 123 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next