Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 9 123 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostFri Apr 06, 2012 12:37 pm Offline
Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:24 pm8
Hi, I cant access my code. I entered all my info, was given the code, then closed the internet and I cant get it back.

Please help :oops:
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostFri Apr 06, 2012 9:21 pm Offline
Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 pm1
Hello,
I purchased the southpark season 15 dvd and redeemed the code on my phone. Unfortunately, my phone went ino sleep mode and the code now says "already redeemed" when I try to enter it in. I would just like my same xbox live code back again, i'm not asking for another one. What can I do about this? Thank you.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Apr 11, 2012 3:56 pm Offline
What the f*ck is going on here. Is anyone going to help or not?

Ive never seen a more unprofessional site in my life.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostThu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 pm Offline
Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:06 pm1
Hi there, I got a redemption code with my season 15 DVD for both the Scott Tenorman's Revenge game and the South Park Theme on Xbox Live. The South Park Theme code worked fine, however, the Scott Tenorman's Revenge code didn't work. I read in the forum that I would get an email from you guys in a day or two after I activated it on your site (thinking I wrote down the code wrong), but I haven't recieved such an email yet. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Brian.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostMon Apr 16, 2012 1:40 pm Offline
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 pm1
i used the code i got the game and the theme but when i went to use the code for the 48 trial my computer died and when i try to get the code it doesnt work as i have already used it is there a way you can fix this
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
AGAwesome wrote:
Are the mods off this week or something? WTF

The mods don't have anything to do with the code redemption.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Apr 17, 2012 8:13 pm Offline
Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 pm3
I entered my code and then the page give me the 3 codes, but, the code of the game doesn't work, maybe I copied it bad or something like that, so, Could you send me my code again or something? I can give you the code of the Season or whatever you need D:
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostWed Apr 18, 2012 2:33 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
AGAwesome wrote:
Are the mods off this week or something? WTF

The mods don't have anything to do with the code redemption.

Who cares? The site said to come here and post if we have an issue. Im angry enough as is making a damn account rather than sending a direct f*cking email. And now nobody is talking.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostMon Apr 23, 2012 5:52 pm Offline
Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:39 pm1
I entered my code from my dvd and got the codes for the game, theme, and 48 hour trial of gold membership but I forgot to write them down and closed the web browser window, can I get my codes again somehow? Also where do you enter the codes in Xbox Live?
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostFri May 04, 2012 10:49 am Offline
Fri May 04, 2012 10:43 am2
I kept getting errors saying my code was wrong and now it's saying it's been redeemed? How can this be? I just bought this brand new.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostFri May 04, 2012 10:51 am Offline
Fri May 04, 2012 10:43 am2
I kept entering my code and it was saying it was wrong. Finally got it to work and it said it had been redeemed. How can this be? I just bought the season brand new. Please help.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue May 08, 2012 11:01 am Offline
Tue May 08, 2012 10:54 am1
Hey I bought the DVD set and put my code in and it says that this code has already been claimed my email is Timebombtattooco466@gmail I did not get anything and would like to know why thank you
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue May 22, 2012 8:05 am Offline
Tue May 22, 2012 7:58 am1
Hi, I just bough season 15 today and entered my code. It showed 3 codes and as I was entering them my browser crashed, and now I can't get them back. Can anyone help me? my email is idarkgarza@yahoo.com
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostMon May 28, 2012 8:50 pm Offline
Mon May 28, 2012 8:46 pm1
I entered my code and my computer froze. I went to reenter my code and it says it has already been redeemed, but I have to email or anything saying it has. Thanks
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostMon Jun 04, 2012 12:53 pm Offline
Are you rotten pieces of sh*t going to help any of us or just continue to laugh. f*ckers! :unhoodedkenny:

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 9 123 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next