Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Top 15 Kenny deaths voting isn't working PostThu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 am Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm53
I apologize if someone has already posted about this (I don't think anyone has) but it's late and I am in a hurry to go to bed. Anyway, I have tried 3 different days now to create my own top 15 Kenny deaths on here with the voting thing and none of the death scenes show up. Is anyone else having this problem? I think it's a cool feature and I wanted to do it.
Man at Bar: Enjoying the show?
Randy: To be honest, I'm just here for the blowjob
Re: Top 15 Kenny deaths voting isn't working PostThu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I believe the deadline for the contest associated with that feature has long since passed, therefore the page has been disabled. Sorry.
Re: Top 15 Kenny deaths voting isn't working PostThu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 pm Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm53
Oh ok thanks for letting me know. I just thought it was some feature you could use like a signature that shows your 15 favorite Kenny deaths. Maybe I just missed the part where it says it was a contest. Oh well no big deal to me.
Man at Bar: Enjoying the show?
Randy: To be honest, I'm just here for the blowjob
Re: Top 15 Kenny deaths voting isn't working PostMon Oct 15, 2012 6:35 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
*bump*

Until about a month ago or so, I was still able to put the top 15 Kenny Deaths (KD) in my signature. Every sig change would make the KD disappear, but going back to the URL and saving the KD again would reinstate the KD sig.

That URL is: http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/to ... lled-kenny

Now for the last month or so I no longer can "save" the deaths on that page, and I no longer have the KD feature in my sig. However, two points:

1. I see no one else on the board has KD sigs, so maybe the KD sigs are no more

2. Even though there are no more KD sigs, there is still a space after my post and before the next post where the KD sig should be. A lot of wasted space after my post. I'm not sure what's going on.

The URL I mentioned, http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/to ... lled-kenny, still exists. Nall has not removed it. So I really don't know the story with the KD sigs. Anyone know? Thanks.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts