Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 35 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
Redirection error when trying to view pre-Season 12 episodes PostThu Apr 12, 2012 4:31 pm Offline
Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm33Maine, USA
If I try to watch an episode prior to Season 12 I am unable to watch the episode and instead receive an error message like...

Internet Explorer:
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

Chrome:
"The webpage at http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-ep ... 4-the-list has resulted in too many redirects."

Firefox:
"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

This problem seems to come and go from time to time, but it's been happening all day today. I've tried multiple browsers, from multiple computers with different operating systems, so I suspect it's a site bug rather than a problem on my end.
Re: Redirection error when trying to view pre-Season 12 epis PostThu Apr 12, 2012 4:43 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
After seeing this error crop up more and more, it's pretty clear the player is having problems with new episodes and clips being added to the rotation - older eps and clips just vanish for a short while.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Can't watch first 3 seasons PostFri Aug 10, 2012 4:59 am Offline
Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:27 am1
I'm new in the site, and started watching all the episodes from the beginning.
After watching a few from the first season, I've been getting a message that says "This webpage has a redirect loop".. season 4 works fine though...
Re: Redirection error when trying to view pre-Season 12 epis PostFri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 am Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:52 am1
I am also getting this very irritating bug. Keeps telling me that "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."
Please do something. i cant watch my favorite eps!
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo Redirect Loop PostFri Aug 10, 2012 9:22 am Offline
Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 pm4
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo is in a redirect loop. please help i tried to watch it on both opera and chrome. Both didn't work.
My computer won't let me play videos from this site anymore? PostFri Aug 10, 2012 12:09 pm Offline
Sat May 19, 2012 1:20 pm1
Hey I have watched a ton of southpark episodes off of this website and now when i click on a video it says

"Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects."

I have cleared all my cookies and done everything it has told me too and it still will not work. Does anyone have a clue how to fix this?
Too many redirects on website PostFri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 pm Offline
Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 pm14
I am getting errors on several episodes (including Starvin' Marvin, Starvin' Marvin in Space, and Cartman gets an Anal Probe) that say I am getting too many redirects. Does anybody else have this issue?
Re: Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo Redirect Loop PostFri Aug 10, 2012 4:08 pm Offline
Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:03 pm2
It seems that this issue is now happening with all episodes before season 13.... Can an admin give us an update please? This redirect look sounds like a streaming issue caused by a content server. maybe an address change? Maybe a network outage? Maybe failed equipment?

Maybe magical space gremlins in the betamax controller?

In this case if I think the server works how i think it does the issue is either an ip address conflict or a host server address change or some type of hardware failure or a network failure.

Being a college trained IT guy that is my take.
but admin clarification would be a godsend!
Re: My computer won't let me play videos from this site anym PostSat Aug 11, 2012 12:49 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
You've done all you could, but the problem remains, and it's popping up on other people's browsers too. This is where I say, the site is falling apart, and you'll have to wait for the techs to come back and fix it.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Old episodes wont play PostSat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 am Offline
Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:28 pm4
Hi, i'm having some trouble to play old episodes.
When i try to watch any episode from season 01 to 04 y get the following message in my browser:

"The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies. "

But thats only happening with the old seasons since i can watch all the other ones.

Thanks for your time!
PS: My cookies are enabled, cache wiped out and also tried with chrome opera and IE and i get similar errors.
Re: My computer won't let me play videos from this site anym PostSat Aug 11, 2012 11:51 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
You've done all you could, but the problem remains, and it's popping up on other people's browsers too. This is where I say, the site is falling apart, and you'll have to wait for the techs to come back and fix it.

How long until it will be fixed?
Re: Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo Redirect Loop PostSat Aug 11, 2012 11:54 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Sometime in the next six weeks. Certainly before the new eps start coming in.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: Old episodes wont play PostSat Aug 11, 2012 12:36 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18776I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Where are you located?
Re: Old episodes wont play PostSat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 pm Offline
Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:28 pm4
Season 03 Episode 02, but its the same in all the s01,02,03 and 04 episodes
Re: Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo Redirect Loop PostSat Aug 11, 2012 5:36 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Sometime in the next six weeks. Certainly before the new eps start coming in.

Could you also fix the online games that don't work, and the avatar expressions that don't work?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 35 posts 1, 2, 3  Next