Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Episodes ending prematurely PostFri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 pm Offline
Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm2
Every episode I watch plays perfectly up until about 20 minutes in. Then it just cuts to black (a la Sopranos finale).

I'm using Google Chrome. Win 7 x64. I was forced to start using Chrome because the Random Episode button won't work in Firefox or IE.

Any idea why, or how to fix?
Re: Episodes ending prematurely PostSat Sep 22, 2012 6:35 pm Offline
Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm6
Using the radom episode button in Chrome/Chromium button don't works, but enter the url (http://www.southpark.de/alle-episoden/random)directly works.
Re: Episodes ending prematurely PostSat Sep 22, 2012 10:55 pm Offline
Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm2
Thanks but that's not the problem I'm having.
The Random Button DOES NOT work in Firefox/WaterFox/IE. So I use Chrome which it does work in.

MY problem is that while watching the videos, playback is perfect until about the 19-20min mark. At that point, the screen cuts to black and I'm forced to seek to the point which I was previously at.

Any idea how to fix this?
Re: Episodes ending prematurely PostSun Sep 23, 2012 3:17 pm Offline
Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm6
icecoldsnake wrote:
The Random Button DOES NOT work in Firefox/WaterFox/IE. So I use Chrome which it does work in.

MY problem is that while watching the videos, playback is perfect until about the 19-20min mark. At that point, the screen cuts to black and I'm forced to seek to the point which I was previously at.

I think its the fault of the website i had this sometimes too.
Try to use southpark.de and set the episodes to english if it helpes.

BTW: Waterfox is firefox, just with patches that ignore the current bugs when building it with msvc in x86_64 builds.
Re: Episodes ending prematurely PostTue Sep 25, 2012 7:42 pm Offline
Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 pm2
icecoldsnake wrote:

i have the same problem with... i'd say 7 of every 10 episodes i watch. it seems like right after coming back from the last commercial the screen goes black, but i can still hear whats going on. and if i seek to before the commercial it operates regularly. id love to hear about a fix
Re: Episodes ending prematurely PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:20 pm Offline
Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 pm2
Actually, it blacks out after the last commercial every time I watch an episode now..
Extremely upsetting. Feels like a waste of time watching up until then just to see nothing and be left unable to finish an episode. Especially waiting through the commercials for no reason. Not to mention the commercial variety is fairly scarce and the Miracle Whip one really annoys me.
I'll no longer be watching until the error is fixed. Hope it's worked on soon! I wanted to watch through the entire series and I only got to Jewbilee..
Luckily, new episodes Wednesdays on Comedy Central

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts