Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
How to send a Message/PM PostWed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 am Offline
Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 pm2
I know this sounds like a very easy and dumb question but, how do you send a message/PM? I've read through the rules, I've looked all over the Message portion of my account. I found the "Compose Message" section but when I click it, the page just seems to load an "inbox" looking page but nothing to actually choose a recepient nor enter text. I've tried this on Google Chrome and on Internet Explorer while on Windows Vista and can't seem to get it to work.
Re: How to send a Message/PM PostWed Jan 02, 2013 12:23 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Yeah, you'd have to know whom you want to send a PM to. In the "usernames" box, type in the usernames, one per line, then click on the "Add [To]" button. Their names will pop up on the right side just above the message box.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: How to send a Message/PM PostWed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 am Offline
Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 pm2
Thx Big Will. I don't know why, but earlier when I clicked on Compose Message (multiple tries btw) the Username section and message section were not there. Not sure what happened but it works now. Thx again.
Re: How to send a Message/PM PostWed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 am Offline
Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm148
Send me one if you want to test it out.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts