Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Stupid broken ads are killing the stream PostFri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 pm Offline
Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:40 pm1
Stupid broken ads are killing the stream during full episodes. Grrr!
Re: Stupid broken ads are killing the stream PostSat Jul 13, 2013 9:10 pm Offline
Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:05 pm1
Yeah, I noticed that every time the Bulls eye University ad come up the damn stream freezes. This is really pissing me off. I haven't been able to watch a full episode for 2 days now.
Re: Stupid broken ads are killing the stream PostTue Jul 16, 2013 6:35 pm Offline
Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:32 pm1
Me too, the Verizon ads that have a "demo mode" or whatever and the ones that look like they're supposed to be live video of some college break the stream. Once they come up they don't go away, and I have to restart the episode and go back to where I was manually, which means I rewatch the commercials AGAIN and if I catch one of those two that break it I can't even get there. It's preventing me from actually being able to watch.
Re: Stupid broken ads are killing the stream PostWed Jul 17, 2013 1:37 pm Offline
Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:37 pm2
Bullseye university is strikes again cant watch any full episode after the 2nd Ad break :cry:
Re: Stupid broken ads are killing the stream PostWed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 pm Offline
Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 pm4
I am having the same problem I hope they fix it soon? There is no real contact for south park studios except fot these blog forums. Wish they were still on netflix. Wanna beable to stream through ps3. Lame and Super Weak.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts