Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
parts of episodes missing - another server error? PostWed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 am Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
I've noticed this happening fairly often:
A segment of an episode is missing, or the segments are out of order (or both). Which episodes this happens to isn't consistent; today it's 'Cat Orgy' and 'Two Guys Naked In A Hot Tub', and I remember it being 'Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride' before.
Mrrr, but not as annoying as other site bugs.
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: parts of episodes missing - another server error? PostWed Aug 14, 2013 1:36 pm Offline
Wed May 09, 2012 8:56 pm1
I was going to make a topic about this, but no need now, I guess.

Currently the only episode I've checked is "The Simpsons Already Did It", which is missing Act 2, reducing its length to about 16 minutes and otherwise not exactly benefiting from this.
Re: parts of episodes missing - another server error? PostWed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
This has happened before, and usually with older episodes. I would suspect server problems.
Re: parts of episodes missing - another server error? PostWed Aug 14, 2013 9:33 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
I too suspect server problems; even clips are giving a 500-internal server error right now. We can only hope that as Season 17 nears and ppl start returning to South Park Studios (particularly nall and/or BearyBear) that they will look into this. For now, it is what it is :|
Re: parts of episodes missing - another server error? PostFri Aug 16, 2013 1:49 pm Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
At least the episodes don't stay broken, or at least not for very long. I just checked now and 'Cat Orgy' is fine again.
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: parts of episodes missing - another server error? PostSat Aug 17, 2013 8:10 pm Offline
Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 pm1
Yeah. Season 7 episode 4 "cancelled" missing whole middle segment...

what gives ?
Re: parts of episodes missing - another server error? PostSun Aug 18, 2013 6:29 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I"m not sure if PMing them would help right now, but you could try it.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts