Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
quiz game no work PostFri Aug 30, 2013 2:46 pm Offline
Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:38 am2
I think I know the problem with the quiz game, so I will not be redundant describing it.

I will someday solve??????
Re: quiz game no work PostSun Sep 01, 2013 1:06 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Only if you're a programmer working on the site.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: quiz game no work PostSun Sep 01, 2013 8:38 am Offline
Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:38 am2
Bueno por lo que veo alguien hace su trabajo, yo en su lugar tomaria la silla mas cercana y me sentaria a resolver el problema, el sitio es bueno pero solo desmuestra inconpetencia el hecho de que no funcione de forma adecuada con los navegadores mas conocidos (claro solo me falta probarlo en una Apple) pero el soporte tecnico de este buen sitio quedo harto demostrado, que para lo unico que sirve es para contestar en el forum "no podemos hacerlo"

Saludos

PD: Espero que no tenga problemas con el español.
Re: quiz game no work PostSun Sep 01, 2013 10:22 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
kulgam wrote:
PD: Espero que no tenga problemas con el español.

No problem, kulgam. That's what google translate is for.

The technical support on this site is good; the problem is until South Park returns the support you seek is minimal.

However, with the new season starting in 23 days (about 3 weeks from now), I'm sure all the support people will be back and will do what they can to correct things.

Hope you understand my English; again, use google translate :)
Re: quiz game no work PostMon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
kulgam wrote:
Well much as I see someone doing his work, in his place I'd just take the nearest chair and sit down to resolve the problem. The site is good, but only incompetently shows the fact that it doesn't work adequately with the most common browsers (of course, I only need to prove this with an Apple), but the technical support here has been plainly demonstrated: it only serves to say "We can't do it."

Regards

PS: I hope you don't have any problems with Spanish.

He's right, but preaching to the choir. We already know that there are so many things broken on this board, and site, that it's a wonder anyone still comes here. Hell, it's a wonder I stick around to moderate!

(Of course, these days I see much more spam than actual posts, which just proves my point even more.)

South Park Studios has shifted its focus to Facebook and Twitter, while I sit at the helm of a dying message board. Don't be surprised if there are no more pre/post episode threads here - there will be live tweets for every episode this season.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
MAKE FAKEBOOK KILL ITSELF PostMon Sep 02, 2013 9:00 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
Big-Will wrote:
South Park Studios has shifted its focus to Facebook and Twitter, while I sit at the helm of a dying message board. Don't be surprised if there are no more pre/post episode threads here - there will be live tweets for every episode this season.

Message boards are so two thousand and late, apparently.

And to think that at some point Stan had to play the deadly game of Yahtzee with his own ginormous Facebook self because he didn't want to get sucked into it! Little did he know, it was all for nothing. As it turns out, there was no escaping it from the get-go. He should have jumped on the bandwagon instead of fighting the inevitable. (La) Resistance is futile. Or is it?
Re: quiz game no work PostTue Sep 03, 2013 6:16 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I really don't want to get on Facebook.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts