Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
1103 - Lice Capades (HD version; now UNWATCHABLE) PostSun Nov 17, 2013 7:23 pm Offline
Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:07 pm1
Just watched at least the first part of the Lice Capades episode here on SPS, and it's is MAJORLY screwed up.

Somehow, when the episode was re-rendered in HD, the first and second acts were switched! When starting the episode, the progress bar starts where it should, but act 2 of the episode plays first, then goes on to act 1, then 3.

I have been watching through the whole series for the past month and a half on and off. I've noticed lip sync errors, audio errors, video errors in numerous episodes, and none of these issues occured on the episodes prior to being rerendered in HD. However, this is the biggest error I've seen. I hope that all the episodes are checked for errors and mistakes since the rerendering BEFORE these older seasons get released to blu-ray.
Re: 1103 - Lice Capades (HD version; now UNWATCHABLE) PostSun Nov 24, 2013 11:04 am Offline
Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:00 am1
I'm not watching in HD and parts 1 and 2 are just completely switched. I thought it seemed off at first and now I know why. Seems like a weird error...

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts