Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 10 posts
Next episode doesn't play PostSun Jan 12, 2014 1:32 am Offline
Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:55 pm5
Watch an episode just fine but normally the next one will auto play. It just stays black. This started a couple weeks ago with the update.
What's up?
Re: Next episode doesn't play PostWed Jan 15, 2014 4:36 am Offline
Still waiting for a reply here
Re: Next episode doesn't play PostFri Jan 17, 2014 4:38 pm Offline
Fri May 31, 2013 6:47 pm4
Thadd wrote:
Still waiting for a reply here

Same here, I've commented in 2 other threads about it. :roll:
Re: Next episode doesn't play PostFri Jan 17, 2014 8:33 pm Offline
I think we will be old and grey before they reply
Re: Next episode doesn't play PostSat Jan 18, 2014 8:09 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
Thadd wrote:
I think we will be old and grey before they reply

Read this thread to see why these days the best chance of an answer to any site bug issue is to pm the issue to nall:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=91042
Re: Next episode doesn't play PostSun Jan 19, 2014 8:15 am Offline
Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:11 am4
i did also posted a post about this, im sick of it :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Re: Next episode doesn't play PostSun Jan 19, 2014 12:01 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Okay...

Autoplay has been a thing for maybe a year, here. There have been complaints in that time that it couldn't be toggled, because people would fall asleep or whatever and episodes would just keep playing. It's entirely possible that they're working on actually giving us options with this in the site update and somewhere in there the code got broken and instead of just reinstating it they're trying to make it an option but the site is so big and so much needs to be debugged that it actually takes more than a few days, especially during the off-season. And also there are bigger problems with the player, like that entire acts are missing or out of order in some episodes.
In short, have some damn patience. I'm really tired of seeing multiple topics about this every time I visit. Poor you, you have to click your mouse button to make the next episode play while the entire site is being rebuilt. Get over it!
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Next episode doesn't play PostSun Jan 19, 2014 2:11 pm Offline
I just asked a question. You don't have to be a b_tch about it!

NeuroHeart wrote:
Okay...

Autoplay has been a thing for maybe a year, here. There have been complaints in that time that it couldn't be toggled, because people would fall asleep or whatever and episodes would just keep playing. It's entirely possible that they're working on actually giving us options with this in the site update and somewhere in there the code got broken and instead of just reinstating it they're trying to make it an option but the site is so big and so much needs to be debugged that it actually takes more than a few days, especially during the off-season. And also there are bigger problems with the player, like that entire acts are missing or out of order in some episodes.
In short, have some damn patience. I'm really tired of seeing multiple topics about this every time I visit. Poor you, you have to click your mouse button to make the next episode play while the entire site is being rebuilt. Get over it!
Re: Next episode doesn't play PostSun Jan 19, 2014 3:18 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
You might have better luck posting about this on Facebook and Twitter. :/
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Next episode doesn't play PostFri Jan 31, 2014 9:45 pm Offline
YAY! It's fixed!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 10 posts