Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Videos skipping Acts PostFri Jan 17, 2014 9:10 pm Offline
Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:48 pm1
Quote:
Browser(s): Firefox 26.0, Google Chrome 32.0.1700.76 m
Flash Version: 12,0,0,41
Connection Speed: Cable
Firewall / Virus Protection: AVG Antivirus Free Edition, Ad-Blocker

Today I've experienced problems with episodes skipping entire acts at random. This has never happened before today. I've tried both the current versions of Firefox and Chrome but ended up with the same errors. Chrome has no Ad-blocker.

It seems to have begun when I start watching Season 8 episodes, starting with "AWESOM-O" which skipped the final act of the episode. I actually checked out the "Woodland Critters Christmas" episode for verification; I've watched the entire episode on this site before, but now it skips Act 1.

It does the same thing at pure random on later episodes. It could skip either Act 1, Act 2, Act 3, or even a combination of two. I haven't gotten a video that hasn't played at all yet.

However, some full episodes do work alright.
Re: Videos skipping Acts PostSun Jan 26, 2014 10:55 pm Offline
Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:37 pm2
I would just like to say I am having the same problem with various episodes in season 2 and I've seen them all....... a phew times... :parishilton:
Re: Videos skipping Acts PostSun Jan 26, 2014 11:02 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
I've seen this happen a few times before, especially after they launched the beta site. (Just one of the reasons I'm unhappy with the beta site.)

A few of the episodes I've tried to watch this week are missing acts. It's not just that parts are being skipped, I can usually go back and watch whatever was skipped when that's the case, but sometimes I go to rewind the player and there's only two little dots denoting acts, instead of three. So a whole act is missing. (Bigger reason I'm unhappy with the beta site.)
There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it. It doesn't depend on season or anything else I can figure out. At least I know what happens in whatever episode I watch, but it does annoy me a little. I hope they get all that data back up and running soon. (Stupid beta site)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts