Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 38 of 39 585 posts Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostTue Aug 09, 2011 6:38 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2908East Hartford, CT
Yow! Arizona man accidentally shot himself in the penis! That's uncool!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/new ... tal.shoot/

:cartmanko'd:

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostTue Aug 09, 2011 8:29 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
angeldeb82 wrote:

I have to respectfully disagree. I think it's very cool. It's a perfect example of natural selection and Darwinism.

I will never in my life understand how anyone, in their right OR wrong mind, can shove a loaded gun in their pants (much less their underwear where it's more likely to slip) and not turn the safety switch on. And the gun was his girlfriend's? And it was pink? That shit's classic. It's as if the only people in the world who have guns are the ones who deserve to be shot with them. The more I hear about crap like this, the more I despise people with firearms.
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostTue Aug 09, 2011 9:29 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
On the afternoon of Sunday, May 1, a 53-year-old Sonoma man who is visually impaired - that is to say he could not see well, if at all - was standing in his apartment when a woman appeared in his doorway, unannounced and unexpected.

The woman told him she was there to give him an enema. Because the man had recently undergone intestinal surgery, he thought perhaps that explained her presence.

The woman deftly guided him to his bedroom, had him drop his pants and lie face down on his bed.

She then gave the man an enema and promptly left.

The whole episode took about a minute-and-a-half, he later told police. The woman did not leave a card or any other identifying information. And given the condition of his eyesight, the man did not, in the complete sense of the word, actually see her.

A day later, on Monday, the enema recipient began wondering about what had happened to him but took no action. By Tuesday, he felt compelled to shed some light on the experience, so he contacted police. An investigating officer promptly called the man's doctor and was told no enema had been prescribed, ordered or approved.

Sonoma police turned the case over to the domestic and sexual assault unit of the Sonoma Sheriff's Office who have yet to make sense of the caper.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostWed Aug 10, 2011 8:43 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
The dude now has no "fireman" and to make it worse any friends he still has now realizes that the gun that the accident happened with was Pink. It's f*ckin hilarious!! Lesson: Never carry a gun (especially your girlfriends) in a small jean pocket. :mrgreen:

But this next story just is 'wrong' in my opinion. It involves Ernie and Bert and the ongoing question of who they are.... :roll:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/10/pe ... latestnews
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostWed Aug 10, 2011 12:41 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
mo303564 wrote:
But this next story just is 'wrong' in my opinion. It involves Ernie and Bert and the ongoing question of who they are.... :roll:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/10/pe ... latestnews

I would sign that petition if I knew it was going to make a difference. I'd just like to make a statement to anybody out there twisted enough to frown upon other people's sexuality as if it were their own business. I don't really care whether Bert or Ernie get married or not, but it would be great to teach kids about something like this.

Jesus never even had sex and the friends he walked around with all day were men. Well...that sounds pretty fuckin' gay. But conservatives just LOVE him.
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostWed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 pm Offline
Krzysztof Grzegorz and Jouoastaw K, Polish Contortionists, Steal From Travelers' Luggag

Quote:
But this next story just is 'wrong' in my opinion. It involves Ernie and Bert and the ongoing question of who they are....

Oh you :lol:
Seems like every post you make is about 'wrong' things
It seems odd in our culture, might not be in future
If it's going to be a normal part of life for kids when they grow up might as well be in their TV not sure how many couples are married on SS, if not many this be out of the show's character.

Quote:
Jesus never even had sex

We're just inferring that from the fact he never said he did, and you know what they say about absence of evidence... though modern cons would call him a dirty homosexual hippie, most likely. Best not to mention the J word, makes threads spontaneously combustive.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostWed Aug 10, 2011 1:00 pm Offline
Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 pm30Foreigner
Niels0827 wrote:
angeldeb82 wrote:

I have to respectfully disagree. I think it's very cool. It's a perfect example of natural selection and Darwinism.

Haha, I agree :D :D :mrgreen:
What is the most resilient parasite? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostSat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I'll just leave this with you...

Driver arrested with 'sexual anus plug in his rectum'

For more news that's unfit to print, see here
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostSat Mar 03, 2012 7:26 pm Offline
[url=http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=wanted%20poster%20charles%20first&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCMQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk-england-shropshire-17244677&ei=jNJST8n8OoT28QPE1qXvBQ&usg=AFQjCNEJeypa1pmNRik1Ed2CHY17WRxB5w&cad=rja]Charles II 'wanted' poster auctioned in Shropshire
[/url]
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostSun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Unassumption wrote:
[url=http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=wanted%20poster%20charles%20first&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCMQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk-england-shropshire-17244677&ei=jNJST8n8OoT28QPE1qXvBQ&usg=AFQjCNEJeypa1pmNRik1Ed2CHY17WRxB5w&cad=rja]Charles II 'wanted' poster auctioned in Shropshire
[/url]

Here's Unassumption's link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sh ... e-17244677

Charles II wanted poster :o

Cool find, Unassumpiton :)
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 pm Offline
This is from a while ago. For some reason it popped into my head, and I have to share it.

Deb, I suggest you skip this one, you won't like it. Suffice it to say, a man on death row had some very unusual last words.
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostSun Apr 15, 2012 2:47 pm Offline

Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostFri Apr 27, 2012 4:45 am Offline
Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostThu May 03, 2012 10:32 am Offline

Re: Unusual News Item O'de Day PostFri May 04, 2012 10:44 am Offline

Sort by  
Page 38 of 39 585 posts Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next