Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 15 posts
What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostFri Mar 23, 2007 12:28 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
here all the list what cartoons i used to loved before I even started watching Southpark:

1. Powerpuffs Girls: man, that show was incredible awesome and funny. My fav character used to be Bubbles or that major because both of them just makes me chuckle everytime I seen them. I remember one episode that a boy makes a imaginanry friend but it costed trouble when Blosslum trys to stopped him the boy imaginanry friend he pushes blosslum and she fell into the coats closet. When bubbles says " are you okay?" Blosslum gets up and dressing like Cartman " yes, seriously I'm okay" it was so funny when they creators making fun of Southpark

2. Ed, Edd n Eddy: that show was pure funny three friends names is Ed the idiot one who loves talks about zomies and monters. Edd the smart one and cleaness always making some points of Eddy's appalling scams. Eddy the money greedy one who loves talking kids money and maybe buying some jawbreakers

will, I got some more cartoons show I really like maybe I'll posted them on monday or thursday! :wink:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
PostFri Mar 23, 2007 2:41 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Aqua Teen
Robot Chicken
Harvey Birdman (even without Steven Colbert)
the repeats of Family Guy & Futurama
the occasional dusting off of The Oblongs

that show Metalocalypse was good, hopefully they've got some new ones in the pipeline.

The Boondocks was frickin' sweet, but I haven't heard a peep about a second season or anything. I hope they didn't get cancelled.
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostSat Mar 24, 2007 2:56 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
I stopped watching cartoons along time ago. (except SP and FG) But if I was to watch that channel, I would say Aqua Teen and Family Guy.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostWed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
courage the cowardly dog, regular show, the looney tunes show, super jail, aqua team hunger force, bleach, robot chicken, ed edd & eddy, the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, and the brak show. These are my favorite cartoons on cartoon network.
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostWed Jan 16, 2013 3:20 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Seeing an old thread like this being bumped is like a journey through time. Most cartoons enlisted here are not being aired on CN anymore.

It's kinda creepy. Like my dead acquaintance's/friend's facebook profile. Every now and then I still see his name pop out (e.g. when visiting pages he liked).

Before Big Will sends this thread to the great beyond, I'd just like to say my favorites that are currently aired are Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Adventure Time, Regular Show and The Amazing World of Gumball.
But I see now they brought back some of my favorites like Ed, Edd and Eddy, Billy and Mandy and Dexter's Lab.
I rarely watch TV, so I'm a bit behind on their current schedule.
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostThu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Foster's is still being run over there? Lucky S.O.B.! I need to get my hands on the S.1 dvd we have at work before it disappears. And I wish they'd release more.
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostThu Jan 17, 2013 10:52 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
I'm pretty into Adventure Time and Robot Chicken.

Um...
I liked Powerpuff Girls, I haven't watched it in a while. I liked Johnny Bravo. I even liked Baby Blues, which I think ran for a whole two months.
I like Futurama, but don't go out of my way to watch it, which means I don't watch it much. I wish they'd do a revival of Invader Zim like they did with Futurama. That would be so sweet.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostFri Jan 18, 2013 10:44 am Offline
BRMBug wrote:
Foster's is still being run over there? Lucky S.O.B.!

Yep! :D
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostSun Jan 20, 2013 1:40 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
King of the Hill and Metalacolypse are my favorites..I also used to love Cartoon Planet, and I remember for awhile Cartoon Network used to show Animaniacs. I wish they would put that show back on, because I haven't really been liking most of their cartoons for kids, but in the 90's there were so many good cartoons that might have been made for kids, but adults could enjoy them too.
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostSun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 pm Offline
Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 pm11
I watch Adult Swim shows Squids and other quality programming.
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostSun Jan 20, 2013 1:14 pm Offline
M00ndragon69 wrote:
I haven't really been liking most of their cartoons for kids, but in the 90's there were so many good cartoons that might have been made for kids, but adults could enjoy them too.

I recommend giving Adventure Time a whirl. It has a very long page on tvtropes about all the crap it gets past the radar. I've had some trouble believing it's intended for children.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostSun Jan 20, 2013 1:22 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
NeuroHeart wrote:
I've had some trouble believing it's intended for children.

As well you should. I don't know of any children's animated series that began life on the Internet. Hell, the two SOXmas shorts that led to South Park were on the Internet for over a year before South Park appeared on Comedy Central.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostSun Jan 20, 2013 1:45 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:
I've had some trouble believing it's intended for children.

As well you should. I don't know of any children's animated series that began life on the Internet.

Adventure Time airs in the early afternoon, in a children's show timeslot. And they have had to change a few things at the behest of the censors, if you can believe that with all they've gotten away with. I don't want them to tone it down or anything, because I do love it, but damn.
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostSun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 pm Offline
I still think Animaniacs is the dirtiest children show. :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9-SCVc-E0
Re: What's your fav cartoons on CartoonsNetwork? PostSun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 pm Offline
Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 pm11
I wish South Park was on late nights on Adult Swim :/

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 15 posts